• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNETDocs Redux

Started by Don Cullen, August 22, 2007, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Barabajagal

new lines already become <br>'s. It's sort of annoying when you have other tags that create new lines anyway...

Camel

:%s/<br>\n/\n/
:%s/<br>/\n/g

Chriso

Don Cullen

Quote from: Andy on September 07, 2007, 05:09 PM
http://bnetdocs.dementedminds.net/?op=packet&pid=217

WTF is this?

Not too sure. LordVader found it amongst the D2GS packets, and brought it to my attention. Based on the remarks, I recognized the description as typical of Warcraft 3, so I moved it to the Battle.net Message packet group and changed the game icons to WC3 and WC3TFT. Since I haven't worked with WC3 packets in the past, I wasn't sure if it was inaccurate or completely invalid, but in the end I elected not to delete it and left it alone in hopes someone could either correct/update it, or determine it as an invalid packet altogether.

If you and the others figure out which packet it's referring to, feel free to correct/update it. If it's invalid entirely or is a duplicate of another packet, go ahead and delete it.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Barabajagal

0x27 is WriteUserData. That packet's completely wrong.

Don Cullen

Quote from: Andy on September 07, 2007, 11:09 PM
0x27 is WriteUserData. That packet's completely wrong.

Perhaps the message id/name are wrong, but the actual packet contents are correct? If it's the packet id and name that's wrong, then what's the correct name/id?

Edit: Since RealityRipple deleted the packet, here's the packet for reference if anyone can identify the packet based on content:

QuoteMessage ID: 0x27
Message Name: SID_0x27
Message Status: RAW, NEW PACKET
Direction: Client -> Server (Sent)
Used By: Warcraft III: TFT, Warcraft III
Format: (DWORD) Item ID

(DWORD) Item ID
Remarks: Contains the members of a clan.

Status

0x00: Offline

0x01: Online

Rank

0x00: Initiate that has been in the clan for less than one week

0x01: Initiate that has been in the clan for over one week

0x02: Member

0x03: Officer

0x04: Leader

Where the user is, i.e., game name, channel name, or this may be null if the user is not online.

Please note: This message's official name is not known, and has been invented.

Related Links: Clan Message Codes, [C>0x7D] SID_CLANMEMBERLIST
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Barabajagal

it says what it is. SID_CLANMEMBERLIST!

Don Cullen

Quote from: Andy on September 07, 2007, 11:25 PM
it says what it is. SID_CLANMEMBERLIST.

http://bnetdocs.dementedminds.net/?op=packet&pid=216

Yea. In other words, it's a duplicate. Hopefully the only duplicate there is.
Regards,
Don
-------

Camel

A cool useless feature would be editor activity: keep a log/running count of the number of edits/size of edit of each author. Then, make a top-10 contributors page.

Also, make me an editor please ;)

Don Cullen

Quote from: Camel on September 10, 2007, 09:56 AM
A cool useless feature would be editor activity: keep a log/running count of the number of edits/size of edit of each author. Then, make a top-10 contributors page.

Also, make me an editor please ;)

I had considered adding stats in for the log viewer. I wasn't sure if there was demand for it. But now you've asked, I'll add it to the to-do list.

As for making you editor, will do.

I will do those once the server is back up and once I finish server maintenance.

Edit: Server is back up, maintenance is nearly finished, but everybody can go ahead and use Redux. Thanks for your patience. :)

Edit 2: Users now can comment on packets and documents. Editors and administrators also now have ability to delete comments. Enjoy.

Edit 3: Camel, you've been made an editor.
Regards,
Don
-------

|