Started by Joe[x86], June 09, 2007, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

Quote from: inner.de on June 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
Quote from: Denial on June 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Spht on June 12, 2007, 11:21 AM
Quote from: Denial on June 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
Quote from: Spht on June 12, 2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah.  I believe Rosethorn wrote a mIRC script called Heresy also that was mainly used for warring

Didn't i just say that spht...

haha! exactly the response i wanted!

Hahaha, I love you Denial.

:)
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Invert

Quote from: Rule on June 12, 2007, 07:13 PM
When she switched to TG|{, Rosethorn released a bunch of stuff that she is now credited for but was almost entirely stolen from then only privately distributed ]I[ bots.
Prior to the ]I[ bots was the RM bot, also an mIRC script.

Yes, you are right. It was the other way around. Divine did copy stuff from RM bot.

Hostile

I'll third Rules comment, was mostly intervation and a couple others on top of that. Speaking of old bots (not quite that old) though, Spht I was playing Warcraft 3 tonight out of the blue and the Clan Gnome randomly joined the channel.... lol  Did you forget about him or does he still have a purpose?
- Hostile is sexy.

Denial

Spht still does stuff with him hes moved into private channels as well.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Spht

Well, I didn't forget about him, but I haven't really been doing much with it lately, as I don't really need to

ClanGnome autonomously roams Battle.net entertaining 99% of channels, takes necessary breaks, maintains his website, logs interesting findings, etc.  It's been doing that for months now without my intervention, so not really much I need to do--just how I like it

disco

Quote from: Spht on June 16, 2007, 10:11 AM
ClanGnome autonomously roams Battle.net entertaining 99% of channels, takes necessary breaks, maintains his website, logs interesting findings, etc.  It's been doing that for months now without my intervention, so not really much I need to do--just how I like it

The only thing you haven't done... is teach him how to love.  :'(
Say it with me:

Banana fanna fo fanna

And love is the most important thing of all. Spht, YOU HAVE FAILED.

MrRaza

TGK Prophet made some cool mIRC B.net bot I believe as well. I forget if rose and prophet are the same person though...

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MrRaza

Did I say cool, I meant "super fantastico"

rabbit

mIRC sucks in every way possible.  It also sucks in every way impossible.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.