• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

iago's lockdown source (100% C)

Started by iago, June 03, 2007, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: brew on June 03, 2007, 02:20 PM
if you had read the first link, iago made a screen dumper. go make them yourself.

tried using it to dump sc screen and it crashed :(
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

iago

Quote from: ·RealityRipple· on June 03, 2007, 02:09 PM
So does this work with DRTL/DSHR/JSTR/SSHR as well? And if so, how do I find out what memory locations to read from? Is there a beginning and ending byte sequence to look for perhaps?
It should, assuming you can get a dump of the screen. My plugin should support all clients, but apparently it doesn't. I'll have to look into it more, but I'm not in a rush for those. I'd rather play Playstation today. :)

Perhaps you should look at the soruce? :P

But seriously, it reads the PE (portable executable) in memory, which is the image of the file (the .exe or the .dll). It uses information in that header to decide where to start and finish and where to skip and not skip.

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on June 03, 2007, 02:29 PM
Quote from: brew on June 03, 2007, 02:20 PM
if you had read the first link, iago made a screen dumper. go make them yourself.

tried using it to dump sc screen and it crashed :(

Yeah, apparently it doesn't work for everybody. Be sure you have the .exe and .dll both in Starcraft's folder. If you do, and it doesn't work, then sorry. It *should*, though!

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

vuther.de

Quote from: Warrior on June 03, 2007, 12:43 PM
So people (like you) who can't reverse it themselves can use it? Why else?

Stop being such a damn elitist just because Rob let you use his implementation. Before his you were QQing about it just like every other "programmer"

I'm not trying to be a "elitist", Warrior. I have never tried to be. You try to be the elitist and flame me for saying "so people (like you) who can't reverse it themselves can use it" when you can't even do it yourself. So don't try to flame me for having access to a DLL that a friend had given me.

And what are you talking about "QQing" about not having lockdown? I could give a fuck's less if I had lockdown implemented into my bot. Rob was nice enough to send me his because he found out I was truthworthy. So don't come at me with this shit, Warrior. I don't even know why you flamed me for, it was uncalled for.

Ringo

Nice work iago/rob! :P
I wunderd when somone would release a fully working lockdown source :D
Lets just hope they dont change the dlls again any time soon :(

Aside I just tolk a look at the data in STAR.bin and W2BN.bin (these interested me alot), and knowing its the screen buffer (from other posts) I tolk a look at a screen shot of the logon screen (pcx -> bmp) and it looks like the bit of screen that is hashed, is:

This code should* output the buffer from the raw pcx from the mpq (converted into a bmp with no color/pallet changes)

Private Function GetScreenBuffer(ByVal strBMPPath As String, ByVal strDumpPath As String) As Boolean
    If Dir(strBMPPath) = vbNullString Then Exit Function
    Dim FF      As Integer
    Dim strBMP  As String
    Dim strDump As String
    FF = FreeFile
    Open strBMPPath For Binary Lock Read As #FF
        If LOF(FF) < 267351 + (48 * 640) Then
            Close #FF
            Exit Function
        End If
        strBMP = String(LOF(FF) - 267351, 0)
        Get #FF, 267351, strBMP
    Close #FF
    For FF = 1 To (48 * 640) Step 640
        strDump = Mid(strBMP, FF, 208) & strDump
    Next FF
    strDump = Left(strDump, Len(strDump) - 1)
    If Not Dir(strDumpPath) = vbNullString Then
        Call Kill(strDumpPath)
    End If
    FF = FreeFile
    Open strDumpPath For Binary Lock Write As #FF
        Put #FF, 1, strDump
    Close #FF
    GetScreenBuffer = True
End Function

I also think* SCJ/SC/BW/SCW all use the same back screen. (I could be wrong tho)
Im not sure what image d1 uses for its back ground image, or if you could get away with useing a ss rather than the back image.

Warrior

Quote from: inner.de on June 03, 2007, 04:06 PM
I'm not trying to be a "elitist", Warrior. I have never tried to be. You try to be the elitist and flame me for saying "so people (like you) who can't reverse it themselves can use it" when you can't even do it yourself. So don't try to flame me for having access to a DLL that a friend had given me.

Ok? I never excluded myself from that list. Why else would he release it?

And what are you talking about "QQing" about not having lockdown? I could give a fuck's less if I had lockdown implemented into my bot. Rob was nice enough to send me his because he found out I was truthworthy. So don't come at me with this shit, Warrior. I don't even know why you flamed me for, it was uncalled for.

The fact is, that if you didn't have Rob's DLL implemented in your hashing server, you'd be scrambling for iago's work.

Stop acting like a retard and use some common sense. Why would someone release code to something that has not been publicly released before? warz beat him by a day with his release, are you on his case?

Jesus christ.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

l)ragon

Quote from: iago on June 03, 2007, 02:24 AM
I was beat to it by a day! I was going to release mine tomorrow! :(++

http://www.skullsecurity.org/wiki/index.php/Lockdown
http://www.javaop.com/~ron/code/lockdown

Pure C.

Not as pretty as Warz's code, but it's complete :P
Havent checked it out yet but thanks ;p
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

vuther.de

Quote from: Warrior on June 03, 2007, 06:15 PM

Ok? I never excluded myself from that list. Why else would he release it?

The fact is, that if you didn't have Rob's DLL implemented in your hashing server, you'd be scrambling for iago's work.

Stop acting like a retard and use some common sense. Why would someone release code to something that has not been publicly released before? warz beat him by a day with his release, are you on his case?

Jesus christ.
I didn't know that warz released his, I didn't think he would because of Rob not wanting him to.

And Jesus Christ has nothing to do with this.

Warrior

Uhuh. What about Rob releasing his? Get on his case.

STFU, imho.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

vuther.de

Quote from: Warrior on June 04, 2007, 04:05 PM
Uhuh. What about Rob releasing his? Get on his case.

STFU, imho.
Why would you tell me to STFU, when you know I won't?

And I wasn't talking about Rob releasing his, I was talking about Rob not wanting warz to release lockdown, because him and Rob both worked on it.

And I'm not getting on anyone's case, I was simply asking iago why would he release this.. and you get all personal like you did it. You didn't do shit Warrior, so get off iago's "case". STFU, imho (whatever the hell that means)

l2k-Shadow

Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

brew

STFU, imho (whatever the hell that means)
ROFL.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, in my humble opinion"
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Don Cullen

Yes, Warz released his code. Not here at this particular forum, but over at x86's forums. Here's link to the thread in where Warz released his stuff:

http://www.x86labs.org:81/forum/index.php/topic,8679.0.html

Direct link to the Warz source code download:

http://rafm.org/files/checkrevision.zip
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

brew

Yeah speaking of which rob's dll doesn't work at all in vb6 when compiled

just thought i'd throw that in there...
also it randomly returns invalid checksums.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

vuther.de

Quote from: brew on June 04, 2007, 05:17 PM

Sure it does. Works perfectly for me :)

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: brew on June 04, 2007, 05:17 PM

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=16694.msg169676#msg169676

|