Previous topic - Next topic
|

brew

<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Warrior

Quote from: RεalityRipplε on May 08, 2007, 09:35 AM
I just said you guys know those languages better than I do, how is that I know everything better than everyone else?

What about:
Quote from: RεalityRipplε on May 08, 2007, 09:35 AM
You guys have more skill than me in those areas, and you can't even read it as well as I can? COME ON.

Suddenly, you're better than most programmers because you don't need comments to understand complex pieces of code and algorithms.

Excuse me if I don't jump to believe you.
Bullshit.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Barabajagal

Ok, now I'm gonna say I'm better than you because apparently you don't know the English language very well. The question mark takes on the meaning "Are you serious?" as in "you have more skill, so logically you should be able to read it better. You seriously can't?" It's inconceivable that I'd be able to read a language better than someone who can write it.

Warrior

Quote from: RεalityRipplε on May 08, 2007, 05:25 PM
Ok, now I'm gonna say I'm better than you because apparently you don't know the English language very well. The question mark takes on the meaning "Are you serious?" as in "you have more skill, so logically you should be able to read it better. You seriously can't?" It's inconceivable that I'd be able to read a language better than someone who can write it.

You're obviously asserting that you are, because I don't claim to be able to read code without comments.

Either way, you're still wrong. In fact you're so wrong I went out of my way to do this:

WRONG.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Newby

i like buffalo wings covered in brew's blood.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

tumeria

Barabajagal

You can't read code without comments...? That's sad. Maybe it's because I have no social, emotional, or love life, or maybe it's because I care more about computers than anything save music, but I can read code just fine without comments, and I expect no less from others. It's just like another Spoken language, except it's more efficient, can't be misinterpreted, and gets things done. And C's a lot like Latin... you learn to read it, and you can get the idea of pretty much every romance language, or in C's case, C++, C#, Java, etc...

Mystical

someone get him out side and away from his computer.

Barabajagal

http://maps.google.com/ <-- Search for RealityRipple. I've got plenty of outside. It's just nowhere near people :) . (note that the maps are about a mile off eastwards).

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: RεalityRipplε on May 09, 2007, 12:26 AM
http://maps.google.com/ <-- Search for RealityRipple. I've got plenty of outside. It's just nowhere near people :) . (note that the maps are about a mile off eastwards).

you live in a forest/cave?interesting,  is a tree your monitor, a rock your modem, and a hampster in a wheel your power supply?
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Barabajagal

I live on the side of a mountain in an oak forest. My monitor is an Acer (17 inch flatscreen LCD), my modem is a WildBlue Satellite modem (don't get satellite, it sucks!), and my power supply is this really nice 520 watt one with 3 fans, a speed control, blue lights, and green cables... All powered by solar panels ;)

Banana fanna fo fanna

RealityRipple, until you actually master LISP, you aren't the hot shit that you think you are. We'll accept Haskell and Prolog as well.

warz

Barabajagal

wtf... you're the one that just called me?

Edit: if anyone else tries to fucking call me, i'm unplugging my phone line.

warz

|