• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

IRC

Started by Arta, April 13, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arta

Is there an IRC channel where people using these forums congregate? vL's one seems to have gone, irc.betaproductions.net is also down. I'm on IRC more often than I used to be -- would be nice to give it another go. An IRC channel for the boddev community (at least, those of us that rarely use Battle.net anymore) could be pretty cool.

UserLoser

Dunno about IRC, but just meet us all in channel Clan Spht on USEast. ;)

ShaDoWDeM

irc1.darkexile.com
- #darkexile
- #WoLF

you will find some old vLers there...

warz

well, tehuser hosts, and constantly idles on tehnet. either hub.tehnet.org, or irc.b3t4.org, will work. betaproductions irc server is now b3t4.org.

ShaDoWDeM

yeah cup and cipher get on de as well... and on joy's server there aren't any faggish kids who are like 12.

Invert

Quote from: Shad0w on April 13, 2007, 01:13 PM
yeah cup and cipher get on de as well... and on joy's server there aren't any faggish kids who are like 12.

It's the other way around. Joy's server is full of fags and little packet kiddies (from what I remember).

Also, what old vL members are on Joy's server?

ShaDoWDeM

uhh ok mr x^-1

lil packet kiddies? it isnt efnet bro...

from what ive seen the people who've come on in the past week was like
Replica, DM, Rebel, Tara (for probably liek 1 minute) and i think ive seen Zorm, and valen who chills in WoLF

Grok, Adron if you see this come to #wolf they are having a reunion, they got some people back already liek Silverclaw and replica

Photon

i'm on DE.  That's enough reason to come on.

valen

Whatever invert, we're too cool for u on Darkexile!
the only downside, there are a few ]-[aTe~ members, that SOME people might not get along with.  But for the most part.. #DK187 #WoLF #Klik #L$ #theloft are all decent places

#darkexile is a network channel, so there you might not enjoy everyone's company :)

its hosted by Lu]{Dae, $aU|2oN, chiram, and FlaMeBoY
firepacket.darkexile.com

rabbit

I hang out on irc.lan.sh, and Ersan was there once, but eh..
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Denial

irc1.darkexile.com  and irc.rizon.org i think it is or .net
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Arta

I shall idle in these places for a while and pick one to stay in :)

Mystical

i like irc.b3t4.org..

but since my computer crashed no more IRC client so yawn.

personally, others seem lame..

Skywing

I use SILC on silc.hick.org (Skywing (2B7C 930A 72A3 4286 DE93  EB1D 8B87 4E7E 14C5 6C60)) for my chatting needs mostly, nowadays.  Probably won't be going on IRC anytime soon, as I don't have a desire to maintain a plethora of chat clients.

Joe[x86]

I absolutely -love- watching kids with <50 posts argue with actual members of the clan. Do they not value their membership here or something? :-\.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.