• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Firefox, or IE? Which do you prefer?

Started by Don Cullen, April 11, 2007, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quick question, Firefox, or IE? Which do you prefer?

Mozilla Firefox
17 (73.9%)
Microsoft Internet Explorer
4 (17.4%)
I use a different browser.
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 18, 2007, 07:55 PM

Don Cullen

Think of bnetdocs.valhallalegends.com. What internet browser did you prefer to use while viewing that site? Do you ever access the bnetdocs via a wireless device such as a cell phone, PDA, sidekick, blackberry, etc? If you could access a mini-version of the bnetdocs via a mobile device, would you make use of it, or would this feature be entirely unneeded? Was there anything in the bnetdocs site that was missing that you wished they had? If so, what? Was there something the bnetdocs had that you felt they should have done without?

I'm just curious to hear your thoughts. :)
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

Hell-Lord

Barabajagal

Why the hell would you need a mobile BNetDocs? I don't think programming on a cell phone is likely, or efficient.

Denial

oh crap my bot isnt working on my cell phone im so lucky i can access bnet docs from my phone!!!

Firefox.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Barabajagal

O.o there's cell phone bots? That's a bit much...

Don Cullen

Actually, most cell phones use Java midlets. OpBot (not sure of the name) was coded in java, so it with some modification should be usable on cell phones.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

SNiFFeR

I use Firefox, Safari and sometimes my sidekick to view the forums. I personally prefer Firefox but I'm usually bored and out, so I'll browse on the sidekick. And when I'm not at home on the Mac.

UserLoser

Quote from: Kyro on April 11, 2007, 07:55 PM
Think of bnetdocs.valhallalegends.com. What internet browser did you prefer to use while viewing that site? Do you ever access the bnetdocs via a wireless device such as a cell phone, PDA, sidekick, blackberry, etc? If you could access a mini-version of the bnetdocs via a mobile device, would you make use of it, or would this feature be entirely unneeded? Was there anything in the bnetdocs site that was missing that you wished they had? If so, what? Was there something the bnetdocs had that you felt they should have done without?

I'm just curious to hear your thoughts. :)

wtf...

IE

ArtofMurder

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Denial

Joe[x86]

Quote from: ŖėåłïťŷŔĩρρŀě on April 11, 2007, 08:23 PM
Why the hell would you need a mobile BNetDocs? I don't think programming on a cell phone is likely, or efficient.

Not everyone can afford dual monitors.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Denial

I think hes saying not everyone can afford expensive stuff unlike us

Barabajagal

I can't afford expensive stuff... My family spent all its money on property and our power system (solar panels, batteries, a propane generator, and the best inverter money can buy). I have a single 17" LCD monitor that cost me $200, and I had to work for it myself. Same with the rest of my system. I don't understand what it has to do with using a cell phone to view BNetDocs.