• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Awesome Guild Wars video

Started by cefx-, March 19, 2007, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cefx-

I actually want to start a group of people from here out in the competitive play.
They're starting automated tournaments and the next world championship is starting in a few months.

$100,000 in real cash to be divided up between people.  $50,000 for the team of 8-10 that win first place.

Steep learning curve in the game, and it's very aptly called "builds wars" for a reason.  There are some skills and builds that are more powerful than others.

I only want to do it because there's a lot of very smart, quick on their feet and tactical players that hang on this forum.  People who are really good at SC, DoTA and other RTS's will be good.  So will players who are good on FPS's.  It requires a combination of micro'ing, twitch reactions, tactical / strategic thinking, communication/coordination, positioning and teamwork.

Gogo!
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: cefx- on April 29, 2007, 04:45 PM
I actually want to start a group of people from here out in the competitive play.
They're starting automated tournaments and the next world championship is starting in a few months.

$100,000 in real cash to be divided up between people.  $50,000 for the team of 8-10 that win first place.

Steep learning curve in the game, and it's very aptly called "builds wars" for a reason.  There are some skills and builds that are more powerful than others.

I only want to do it because there's a lot of very smart, quick on their feet and tactical players that hang on this forum.  People who are really good at SC, DoTA and other RTS's will be good.  So will players who are good on FPS's.  It requires a combination of micro'ing, twitch reactions, tactical / strategic thinking, communication/coordination, positioning and teamwork.

Gogo!

I fucked up my graphics card few days ago, but in 2-3 days i should have my new one and start playing guild wars again. Message me on name Rocket Of Love
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

|