• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Were be that pesky gnome

Started by KrewL RaiN, February 20, 2007, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrewL RaiN

Quote from: Spht on March 05, 2007, 10:32 AM

5) It spits out raw stats when spoken to (or .commanded) on Battle.net, which isn't very gnomish!

It spits out that data, then if you keep spamming it, it will say other things but its not very humorous. pawngnome insults clans, and hdxgnomie copys some of clangnome's sayings but has its own little jokes 2 lol. TJOC.Gnome just says hi and bye, but I haven't been around when it comes to spam it to death xD

Spht

Found another one (visited my channel)

Let's see...

QuoteThe ClanGnome has last been seen hanging around public channels, but not my clan channel.

What does that mean?

QuoteThe bot is almost like Spht's except it is meant to be quicker and be more in-your-face with it's data.

Quicker huh?  The web site says it's aware of 721 clans, and it'll take the bot 2 hours and 24 minutes to do a run.  But I just saw ClanGnome finish its Lordaeron run (1000 clans) in less than 2 hours :)

Now, regarding that "it-your-face with it's data"?  What does that mean?  Is this another gnome that spits out its raw stats on Battle.net when you talk to it?  Or is he referring to the web site?  All I see is a big ugly black and white table that contains a lot of numbers!  Check out ClanGnome's stats!  (which as of today contains a new ranking category--nontraditional clans!)

Next!

KrewL RaiN

Its a fly, boo fly chasing sucks lol

lawnmowers > flyswatters =P

Ughhh, that data is soo unorganized on the fly page gg eyes xD

Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Hell-Lord

OMG ClanGnome was just in Open Tech Support@UsWest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrewL RaiN

Do all 4 ClanGnomes combine to form Gnometron?

Mystical

I never see clangnome in Op channels? :|

Spht

Quote from: Crafty Craft Mc Pot on March 10, 2007, 06:28 PM
I never see clangnome in Op channels? :|

Neither do I ... I'm sure there's a good reason for that

rabbit

Yeah.  Spht, you should write OpGnome.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Hell-Lord

UserLoser

Quote from: rabbit on March 10, 2007, 07:37 PM

Uhh don't think it's really possible to find op channels.

Hell-Lord

rabbit

Quote from: UserLoser on March 10, 2007, 11:37 PM
Quote from: rabbit on March 10, 2007, 07:37 PM

Uhh don't think it's really possible to find op channels.
You missed the e-sarcasm.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Spht

KrewL RaiN

gnome upgrade = one step closer till it becomes self aware and enslaves us to run around and gather clan data TT

|