• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Forum Tabstop?

Started by rabbit, February 18, 2007, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

When I hit tab from the post box, I used to tabstop to the post button, but now I tabstop to the banner, and in my habit of hitting tab-enter, I usually end up back at the main page.  It's only been happening the past couple of weeks, though.  What's changed?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Joe[x86]

Testing..

EDIT -
I'm used to the Tab-Enter method too. Still works for me.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Spht

Could be the theme you're using.

We upgraded the forums recently, and they may have switched around the order of things.

I'm using Babylon theme and tab brings me to post button.

rabbit

I'm using the old black & blue YaBB SE Theme.  Hrm..
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

Quote from: rabbit on February 18, 2007, 03:28 PM
I'm using the old black & blue YaBB SE Theme.  Hrm..

Same.  vL just isn't vL without that theme. ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Don Cullen

Hrm, where can I change the themes used?
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.

DeTaiLs

Go to profile, then look and layout preferences, then it says current theme at the very top.

Don Cullen

Ahh... Thanks. Interesting stuff.
Regards,
Don
-------

Don't wonder why people suddenly are hostile when you treat them the way they shouldn't be- it's called 'Mutual Respect'.