IX86MindVision.mpq?

Started by Ringo, January 17, 2007, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser

Quote from: Ringo on February 07, 2007, 08:58 AM
Quote from: BreW on February 04, 2007, 12:25 PM
Quote from: iCe on February 03, 2007, 10:22 PM
Brew: 0x4A seems to make the client respond with 0x4B. I am not "savior"
Yes you are. And Pro_Tech@Europe is Ringo. Why do you even attempt to play this off...?
And @ the packet. I don't even have starcraft anymore, so I can't packetlog the client's repsonse to battle.net. Perhaps it is a response to battle.net whether or not Client will install the .dll. Among other problems with that, there are no optional work .mpqs being put into effect by blizzard at this time. How did you manage to even GET an 0x4a packet? Was this during It would be nice if you could post your findings here :)
And I am not "Pro_Tech@Europe", im flatterd you think you know me, but guess again.

Aside, has anyone looked into how the value returned from the UDP server (and maybe the dll) is used to compute the value for 0x4B?

Show log of this 0x4B.  However, I'm fairly confident that it's going to be the same format as what BnetDocs currently has

Ringo

Quote from: UserLoser on February 07, 2007, 05:56 PM
Show log of this 0x4B.  However, I'm fairly confident that it's going to be the same format as what BnetDocs currently has
Well, that covers nothing about that UDP server :P
I was just wundering if anyone had looked into what the byte returned by the UDP server is used for, and if its used in 0x4B.
It just seems odd starcraft would send a dword to a UDP server, and that UDP server send a responce Back, and starcraft fire's off a 0x4B, or is the dll useing the said UDP server?
I only logged it once, so im thinking along what I see that day, but has anyone else looked into this?

brew

Is the byte "02"? That's the FTP protocol byte, silly.....
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

UserLoser

Quote from: BreW on February 13, 2007, 06:53 PM
Is the byte "02"? That's the FTP protocol byte, silly.....

What are you talking about?  Also, no, the FTP protocol descriptor is not "02", silly, it's actually far from that.

Please stop trolling and contribute with useful information or ask meaningful questions

|