• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Does anyone got a BnetAuth.dll that works w/ Windows Server 2003?

Started by Blood, January 04, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Blood on January 04, 2007, 10:40 PM
It doesnt fix it, no... but when I use a different bnetauth.dll (the one rob posted here as an updated version) It actually connects to bnet on the 2k3 bot... but cant connect to MCP.
You shouldnt need BnetAuth for a realm connetion, other than to hash the realm password in BNCS 0x3E.
Inorder to get to that point in the login, you need to logon an account, so would have done the same hashing on the accounts password.
It sounds like a problem with the bot, rather than BnetAuth.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Hdx on January 04, 2007, 10:58 PM
Quote from: Blood on January 04, 2007, 10:54 PM
Quote from: Hdx on January 04, 2007, 10:52 PM
Quote from: Blood on January 04, 2007, 10:40 PM
Sigh, for a second I thought someone was actually gonna help ;-/.
It sounds more like a problem with the actual bot then with bnetauth.
Go ask the creator of the bot, and post more info here.
~-~(HDX)~-~
Why does it work with the bnetauth ive already got on XP then ? :-/ Hdx, if you've got aim or msn, ive got the source code... i'd really appreciate it if you'd help? :-/
Does copying over the BNetAuth.dll file from your XP box fix your Win 2k3 box? If so why the hell are you here?
If not, then its SOMETHING in the actuall bot you are useing, or something in your 2l3 box that is blocking your bot from connecting to the net. Check your firewalls avs, etc...
I don't feel like debugging crap right now, I'm cold and tired (The power has been out for the last 5 hrs. <3 batterys)
~-~(HDX)~-~

You're on your ThinkPad? WTB good battery.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

l)ragon

BNetAuth worked fine for me while I was on Windows 2003 Server (32Bit), now you never posted which version you're useing, and if your useing the 64Bit I have noidea if it will work on there.
If you're useing the 32Bit version it's mostlikely a problem with the bot itself, or maybe how you have the bot configured.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Blood

Actuallly, it was the stupid server. My host told me DEP was off, but it wasnt. DEP was screwing it up, it worked fine after I allowed it to pass through DEP. Thanks for the help anyways guys.