• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CleanSlateBot2.ocx

Started by Wolf, November 04, 2006, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ersan

Quote from: Jaquio on November 11, 2006, 05:41 AM
How exactly would you BNLS? I have gotten my bot working using PMAC but when I tried BNLS before, using the new version checks. Stop after receiving 0x50?
http://bnetdocs.valhallalegends.com/content.php?Section=m&Code=504

Wolf

Thats nice that they do that, but is there any example source codes that would help get me started when working with the BNLS stuff? (considering isn't there some new Auth. protocal to use when you want to log on with SC or BW?)
Seen as +i!+Wolf+i!+, (i!)~Wolf~(i!)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Wolf on November 18, 2006, 04:39 PM
Thats nice that they do that, but is there any example source codes that would help get me started when working with the BNLS stuff? (considering isn't there some new Auth. protocal to use when you want to log on with SC or BW?)

You know what, why don't we all just write your bot for you?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

l2k-Shadow

Chjis: filip
n00biee LoC 69: ?
Chjis: how do i make my bot
Chjis: use pmac hashes
n00biee LoC 69: pmac is patched.
Chjis: okay then how do i get a bot to connect 2 bnet
n00biee LoC 69: why dont u figure it out?
Chjis: becuase iv looked and looked and cant figure it out program wise?
Chjis: only way is to make the bot bnls
Chjis: and idk how 2 do that
n00biee LoC 69: yes.
n00biee LoC 69: then you don't know how to program an internet connection and should not be making a bot in the first place.
Chjis: you should be less of a dick
Chjis: hmm
Chjis: apprently
Chjis: theres 0x1A
Chjis: o.0
n00biee LoC 69: http://bnetdocs.valhallalegends.com
n00biee LoC 69: this site contains all the information you need.
Chjis: iv been looking on valhala
Chjis: but that link
Chjis: is dead.
Chjis: okay how about this
Chjis: i understand I have to 0x1a
Chjis: but i know u have to use something with that
Chjis: what is it
Chjis: t.t
n00biee LoC 69: i see
n00biee LoC 69: http://www.valhallalegends.com/yoni/BNLSProtocolSpec.txt
Chjis: thats what im lookg at..
n00biee LoC 69: there u go.
Chjis: so for bnls i need to change 0x50 to 0x1A?
n00biee LoC 69: bnls is a different server that you connect to.
Chjis: im aware
Chjis: so let me ask my newby questions and ill go from there
n00biee LoC 69: that link contains all the information you need.
Chjis: a tut telling me step by step would be more efficent.
n00biee LoC 69: if you were a capable programmer.. that link is all you need
Chjis: ha.. i think i just stumbled apon the fact that i have to change more than 1 packet
Chjis: o.0

At that point I ignored him.. people these days =/ They ask you to basically "tell them step-by-step how to do something", aka write the code for them, and when you don't, you're a dick. I wish they could be in my shoes and understand how pathetically annoying they actually are.

And to answer Wolf's question: There is no "new auth protocol", they are using different files for performing the CheckRevision function used the generate the Version, Checksum, and Exe Information values in packet 0x51. You can achieve successfully connecting by using the BNLS packet BNLS_VERSIONCHECKEX2, which is documented here.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Wolf

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on November 18, 2006, 04:43 PM
Quote from: Wolf on November 18, 2006, 04:39 PM

You know what, why don't we all just write your bot for you?

Hey, I wasn't asking for that.

I was just asking for something related to this: http://www.zeroforce.net/bnet%20source%20code/simpleBNLS.zip except with a more up-to-date configuration and much simpler design (without all the extra functions) to actully "see" how it all works in and out, not just told what to do and why.

Ersan

That's a bot... written for you.

May I suggest that you use my bot and write a plugin for it to do what you want.  It's similar to cleanslatebot in that there are events raised on specific battle.net triggers and the connection portion and packet parsing is already done for you.

http://ersan.us/multibot
README with SDK: http://ersan.us/multibot/README.txt
Sample Plugin Source (VB6): http://ersan.us/multibot/bc-1029-src.zip

Wolf

Quote from: Ersan on November 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
That's a bot... written for you.

May I suggest that you use my bot and write a plugin for it to do what you want.  It's similar to cleanslatebot in that there are events raised on specific battle.net triggers and the connection portion and packet parsing is already done for you.

http://ersan.us/multibot
README with SDK: http://ersan.us/multibot/README.txt
Sample Plugin Source (VB6): http://ersan.us/multibot/bc-1012-src.zip

That was really nice of you to do that, thank  you very much. However that is a good temprary fix, but I still need to figure out how to use BNLS the proper way. Like i have read that document from top to bottom on how the BNLS and BNCS operate about 3 times over, and for the most part I can get it working using the old method which doesn't work anymore. Now I need to learn how to get all this to work with the versioncheckex2 (0x1a), which there is no source code out there to learn off of, C++ or VB will do I don't care what the language is based on, but thats more what I require.

Hdx

You shouldn't need a 'source to learn off of' for something this simple.
All you are doing is replacing your old 0x09 or 0x18 packet with 0x1a
Sending a few diffrent values and parsing it exactly as you would 0x18.
If you can't get something as simple as that, then you are obvioulsy telling us you are leeching code without knowing how it works.
Because seriously this is not the hardest part of the login protcol, and if you can get the other parts then you are obviously doing something right, and should know how to do it again!
Show us what you are doing so we can atleast know you are TRYING.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Wolf

Quote from: Hdx on November 21, 2006, 09:12 AM
If you can't get something as simple as that, then you are obvioulsy telling us you are leeching code without knowing how it works.
Because seriously this is not the hardest part of the login protcol, and if you can get the other parts then you are obviously doing something right, and should know how to do it again!
~-~(HDX)~-~

Hey, I have written bots before without the need of ever using BNLS & BNCS, now that I require its usage, it's different to me. Also, I'm not trying to leach a code; I am trying to do something unusual instead.

I didn't really want to talk about this idea too much because it's kind of like my project, but I am working on a project where can get a single binary bot to work inside a rabbit microcontroller (http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com/products/rab4000/ info on it is here). I have been working with microcontrollers for a number of years now since I am doing Electronic Engineering at collage, and I have done/seen things with these devices that most people wouldn't be able to think possible. I have seen people make IRC bots out of these, and other devices such as MP3 streaming servers or IRC bots/server, if you can do that, then you can do Chat on bnet (or warnet). If you can do Bnet chat, then you can use BNLS. However this device is somewhat limited to memory usage so I cannot get SC/BW hash files inside the chip, so I require the use of BNLS/BNCS for hashing, no exceptions.

This chip is programmed in Dynamic C (for rabbit), this cannot use Dynamic Link Libraries. In fact it can't use any external code what so ever, but I can gather hash data which is another reason why I want to use BNLS/BNCS. I needed a working code so I can duplicate the principals from one code to Dynamic C, however I need to get it working on PC first. You can't just copy a code and expect it to work, I understand how the principals work just fine, but this is the reason why. If in theory I got this working then I can interface a number of electronic applications to this rabbit development board such as, when a command is given from bnet, I can turn on/off a number of LED's or put a message on a small 16x2 LCD display, the options are limitless. Now I can do this in VB or C++ and I have before with other bots I have made, however this is different. Putting a bot in a microcontroller makes the code run extremely fast (based on what frequency a crystal operates at),. It doesn't require an operating system, and the chip focuses purely on the single program inside the chip. This rabbit has flash memory inside it so I can read from an access list and config file. I can configure it through my browser, and with an LCD connected to the chip, I can read it's IP so I know what to connect my browser window too. I'm not asking for this to go into games or do something extremely complex. My goal is to get it to connect to bnet on useast and have it sit in a channel a listen to what conversations are taking place. That is it. This is why I require a working simple code, no minimize to tray, no graphics, no colors, it can even run in a simple dos consol, Purely simple as simple can be.

Hdx

nice story.
But this make me think you are even lazier.
If you have the capabilities to do the things you say with this chip, then by god you should know how to do simple string minipulation!You've said you've writtin bots before, so you should obviously know how to send/recieve data, and parse it as you  need to.
You want some working code?
ws.SendData Chr(&H1a) & chr(62) & chr(0) & chr(1) & string(11, chr(0)) & mid(Data, 16)
Where Data = the raw data from BNCs 0x50 s->c
Then you jsut handle the incoming data like you do BNLS_0x18 or BNLS_0x09!
Besides this I doubt anyone is going to give you code for something so dammen SIMPLE.
You are trying to make yourself look smart but you are cutting yourself down by either being to lazy, or not knowing how to do this. Either way you should jsut admit it insted of trying to look smart. [/flame]
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

topaz

Quote from: Wolf on November 21, 2006, 12:50 PM
~-~(HDX)~-~

Hey, I have written bots before without the need of ever using BNLS & BNCS, now that I require its usage, it's different to me. Also, I'm not trying to leach a code; I am trying to do something unusual instead.

I didn't really want to talk about this idea too much because it's kind of like my project, but I am working on a project where can get a single binary bot to work inside a rabbit microcontroller (http://www.rabbitsemiconductor.com/products/rab4000/ info on it is here). I have been working with microcontrollers for a number of years now since I am doing Electronic Engineering at collage, and I have done/seen things with these devices that most people wouldn't be able to think possible. I have seen people make IRC bots out of these, and other devices such as MP3 streaming servers or IRC bots/server, if you can do that, then you can do Chat on bnet (or warnet). If you can do Bnet chat, then you can use BNLS. However this device is somewhat limited to memory usage so I cannot get SC/BW hash files inside the chip, so I require the use of BNLS/BNCS for hashing, no exceptions.

This chip is programmed in Dynamic C (for rabbit), this cannot use Dynamic Link Libraries. In fact it can't use any external code what so ever, but I can gather hash data which is another reason why I want to use BNLS/BNCS. I needed a working code so I can duplicate the principals from one code to Dynamic C, however I need to get it working on PC first. You can't just copy a code and expect it to work, I understand how the principals work just fine, but this is the reason why. If in theory I got this working then I can interface a number of electronic applications to this rabbit development board such as, when a command is given from bnet, I can turn on/off a number of LED's or put a message on a small 16x2 LCD display, the options are limitless. Now I can do this in VB or C++ and I have before with other bots I have made, however this is different. Putting a bot in a microcontroller makes the code run extremely fast (based on what frequency a crystal operates at),. It doesn't require an operating system, and the chip focuses purely on the single program inside the chip. This rabbit has flash memory inside it so I can read from an access list and config file. I can configure it through my browser, and with an LCD connected to the chip, I can read it's IP so I know what to connect my browser window too. I'm not asking for this to go into games or do something extremely complex. My goal is to get it to connect to bnet on useast and have it sit in a channel a listen to what conversations are taking place. That is it. This is why I require a working simple code, no minimize to tray, no graphics, no colors, it can even run in a simple dos consol, Purely simple as simple can be.

Yeah somehow I think you're full of shit.
RLY...?

Ersan

Quote from: Wolf on November 21, 2006, 12:50 PMHey, I have written bots before without the need of ever using BNLS & BNCS
? ? ? ?

vuther.de

Quote from: Wolf on November 21, 2006, 12:50 PMHey, I have written bots before without the need of ever using BNLS & BNCS
Perhaps you didn't know, you use BNCS for Battle.net. That's what you chat on.

Wolf

Quote from: topaz on November 21, 2006, 03:23 PM
Quote from: Wolf on November 21, 2006, 12:50 PM
~-~(HDX)~-~

Yeah somehow I think you're full of shit.

Explain, how so?

l2k-Shadow

because you can do all that while you cannot construct a simple packet consisting of 3 constants, and 3 values retrieved from another packet.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

|