• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CleanSlateBot2.ocx

Started by Wolf, November 04, 2006, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Hey, does that CleanSlateBot object file still work? If so, how do you go about getting a username and password for it?
Seen as +i!+Wolf+i!+, (i!)~Wolf~(i!)

l2k-Shadow

R O F L

and no it doesn't work, sorry.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Wolf

I was serious, and second of all thanks

Wolf

actually I forgot to mention, is there a substitute? I was trying to use that BNCSutil.dll library with various example source codes to get a feel for how that library is constructed works and none of them work (big surprise). I tried working with the library file version that came with the Stealth Bot (the version now that can only log on Diablo 2/Expansion and WarCraft 3 at this moment due to changes on battle.net), and I would like to know what was changed in that file so I can use it.

Mystical

Perhaps you should come back when the issues have been solved, at that time then you can implement bncsutill.dll libary that was created by eric (cloaked) into your program. as for a CSB subsitute, i worked on a OCX project awhile back that supported the use of BNLS and the use of BNCSutil.dll if we can get this patch fixed the 'CORRECT' way and not a reach around i'll be more then happy to fix it and pass you on over a good wannabe version of CSB. =)

Wolf

oh ok, that would be nice, thank you

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Wolf on November 04, 2006, 07:46 PM
actually I forgot to mention, is there a substitute? I was trying to use that BNCSutil.dll library with various example source codes to get a feel for how that library is constructed works and none of them work (big surprise). I tried working with the library file version that came with the Stealth Bot (the version now that can only log on Diablo 2/Expansion and WarCraft 3 at this moment due to changes on battle.net), and I would like to know what was changed in that file so I can use it.

Props to Eric for going forward and writing BNCSUtil, but if you ask me it's tough for the average user to use. If you have some time, I'd suggest getting your hands on a copy of VB.NET 2005 or C# 2.0 (both have free versions, google it) and using MyndFyre's MBNCSUtil. It can be interfaced much like a class, instead of a bunch of DLL imports.

And, why doesn't CSB work? I think it'll work once BNLS is updated. If only Cuphead were still around to fix it. Hehe.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Networks

Quote from: inner.de on November 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=15968.msg160737#msg160737 date=1162700830]
Quote from: Wolf on November 04, 2006, 07:46 PM

Props to Eric for going forward and writing BNCSUtil, but if you ask me it's tough for the average user to use. If you have some time, I'd suggest getting your hands on a copy of VB.NET 2005 or C# 2.0 (both have free versions, google it) and using MyndFyre's MBNCSUtil. It can be interfaced much like a class, instead of a bunch of DLL imports.

And, why doesn't CSB work? I think it'll work once BNLS is updated. If only Cuphead were still around to fix it. Hehe.
He is.

No he's not actually.

Wolf

Even if Cup is around, the object file still requires a stupid login user/pass to use, and they never seem to be around to give you that login account needed to use that component anyway

rabbit

You don't need it, just put anything for the username/password.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

HardCoded.

Wasn't there something called EZBNCS.dll or what ever that was a ocx for BNCSUtil.dll?
ZOMG

Hero

Quote from: HardCoded. on November 05, 2006, 04:02 PM
Wasn't there something called EZBNCS.dll or what ever that was a ocx for BNCSUtil.dll?
Yea, ezbncs.ocx by dda-trick-e, he discontinued it but if you pm him or just ask him on bnet he'll probably send it to you.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: heRo on November 05, 2006, 05:44 PM
Quote from: HardCoded. on November 05, 2006, 04:02 PM
Yea, ezbncs.ocx by dda-trick-e, he discontinued it but if you pm him or just ask him on bnet he'll probably send it to you.

but due to lockdown it wouldn't work anymore.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Ersan

Still works on mac :\

Joe[x86]

Quote from: rabbit on November 05, 2006, 03:54 PM
You don't need it, just put anything for the username/password.

Lies. That's your Battle.net credientals.

Quote from: Networks on November 04, 2006, 11:13 PM
Quote from: inner.de on November 04, 2006, 11:10 PM
He is.

No he's not actually.

You guys, IM me. No, Cuphead isn't around.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.