• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Truthiness51 for Leader.

Started by Truthiness51, September 19, 2006, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthiness51

Hello people of the forum. It is I, your hero, here once again. I came here to tell you that I realized why you have such poor judgement here on the forum, you have no leader. However, since I am bored and you seek knowledge, I am now running for Leader of the Forum! Together, we will make a better health care plan, start wars with other forums, and lower taxes like never before. The taxes are hidden, just like America. So if you would please sign this topic, together we can create a dictatorship like never before.

Truthiness51

One down, 25 more to go.
lol my comrads... lol.

Hero

I am proud to be the first to sign. Truthiness51 for leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disco

Say it with me:

RealityRipple

Shouldn't you have someone to run against? Otherwise it's not Democratic, it's a monarchy.

Yegg

If you vote for me, you will get free head 3 times a day (use it wisely), a new pillow case, all the burgers you can eat, and a battery powered battle axe.

RealityRipple

doood! free battle axe!

+1 vote for Yegg!

Truthiness51

(Huh, a swing vote)

I will make you VP of the forum if you vote for me RealityRipple, you can decide where we attack, how we attack, and you can MAKE Yegg give you head.
lol my comrads... lol.

RealityRipple

screw that. a free battle axe owns all.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Yegg

Quote from: Akamas on September 20, 2006, 08:10 PM
You kids need a fucken life.

It kills a couple seconds while I'm reading a book.

Hero

This shouldn't be in the fun forum, its serious biz.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 19, 2006, 11:17 PM
Hello people of the forum. It is I, your hero, here once again. I came here to tell you that I realized why you have such poor judgement here on the forum, you have no leader. However, since I am bored and you seek knowledge, I am now running for Leader of the Forum! Together, we will make a better health care plan, start wars with other forums, and lower taxes like never before. The taxes are hidden, just like America. So if you would please sign this topic, together we can create a dictatorship like never before.

Truthiness51

One down, 25 more to go.

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn... burn motherfucker, BURN....

EDIT: on a second thought, can I paddle your ass for some beer and some prostitutes?
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Truthiness51

Axis of Evil:

I2K-Shadow

See what you make me do? I just wanna give and you go and insult me!  :'( (Is that how you do that smile thing?) Well now you're a terrorist!

RR, last chance, everything Yegg offered including a battle ax and VP. Do you really want to pass that up?

And yes, they need lives. Thats why Im here.
lol my comrads... lol.