• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS Down?

Started by GameSnake, August 14, 2006, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GameSnake

[4:12:54 PM] [BNET] Version check failed!
[4:12:54 PM] [BNET] BNLS has not been updated yet, or you experienced an error. Try connecting again.
[4:12:54 PM] All connections closed.

Can some one tell me why I keep getting this error, I set up everything correctly.
Quote[13:26:50] <deadly7[x86]> i don't think you get it.
[13:26:51] <deadly7[x86]> ;\
[13:26:55] <GameSnake> Nope :(
[13:27:01] <deadly7[x86] opens up paint>
Some of my favorite sites:
Daily Rotten
The underdogs
Slashdot

MyndFyre

Likely because BNLS is not updated for whichever client you're trying to connect with.  Could you specify that?  And maybe take your Stealthbot support questions to the Stealthbot forum?  *gasp*
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

topaz

Quote from: GameSnake on August 14, 2006, 03:13 PM
[4:12:54 PM] [BNET] BNLS has not been updated yet, or you experienced an error. Try connecting again.

Can some one tell me why I keep getting this error, I set up everything correctly.

It's not down.
RLY...?

UserLoser

Quote from: GameSnake on August 14, 2006, 03:13 PM

Would the error message be more helpful if the word "The" was prepended before "version check failed?"  So does "the version check failed!" make sense?  The bot specifically told you the version check failed, so why would you think BNLS is down?  The bot cannot operate a version check without BNLS, unless you have the configuration set to not use BNLS.

Hero

Yea this has nothing to do with the BNLS server, it is most likely your outdated starcraft hashes.

rabbit

Because, you know, the purpose of BNLS isn't to be a remote replacement for hashing.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Hero

I have a feeling he isn't even using BNLS.

MyndFyre

Quote from: HeRo on August 15, 2006, 04:22 PM
I have a feeling he isn't even using BNLS.
Last time I used StealthBot, it only gave me a message about BNLS if I was actually using BNLS.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Hero

When did we come to the conclusion that he was using stealth bot?

rabbit

Because it's blatantly StealthBot?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

rabbit

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

MyndFyre

Fr0z3N

You guys are crazy  :o :o