• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

D2/LOD CD key gen

Started by One-Way, July 26, 2006, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

4/1000000 != 7/8
4/1000000 == 1/250000

Way to go.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

One-Way

oh sorry i have think that 7/8 dont work....then go away and dont cry

Kp

One-Way: it's well known that creating keys to pass the installer is quick and easy, since the installer's checks are available for disassembly.  It's also well known that the vast majority of keys which pass the installer are rejected by battle.net.  For Starcraft, the figure is about 1 out of every 1000 installer keys.  For D2 and later games, the odds are even less favorable.

These "key generation" threads come up every so often, but nothing useful ever comes of them.  Also, bear in mind that if anyone ever released a working key generator, Blizzard would quickly lockdown the affected product(s) the same way they have locked unkeyed products.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

rabbit

One-Way: if you want more evidence, here is a 19 page discussion on the workings of the Starcraft CD-Key, which is a vastly simpler system than the Diablo II key system.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MysT_DooM

heh concerning that sc topic

im down to 1/48

;)

sry had to say it :P

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

UserLoser

Quote from: MysT_DooM on July 30, 2006, 07:42 PM
heh concerning that sc topic

im down to 1/48

;)

sry had to say it :P