• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Political Belief Test

Started by l2k-Shadow, June 25, 2006, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l2k-Shadow

http://www.okcupid.com/politics

Short and accurate. :o post results if you wish.

You are a Social Liberal (85% Permissive)
You are a Economic Liberal (38% Permissive)

You are best described as a: Strong Democrat
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

topaz

I wish there was a 'neutral' stance... a lot of those questions are kind of irrelevant.

QuoteYou are a

Social Liberal
(73% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat

This test sucks. I am definitely not a democrat.
RLY...?

l2k-Shadow

I think it's good, they are simple, short, questions, not exactly talking about issues but your personal believes, which best describe your social and economical morals and standings.. Doesn't mean they reflect a belief of a political party.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

FrOzeN

QuoteSocial Liberal
(78% permissive)

Economic Moderate
(41% permissive)

You are best described as a: Democrat

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
~ FrOzeN

hismajesty

QuoteYou are a

Social Conservative
(18% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(80% permissive)

Strong Republican

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

Right inbetween O'Rielly and Reagan.

Falcon[anti-yL]

You are a

Social Liberal
(70% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(50% permissive)

Democrat

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (74, 0)

Mephisto

You are a

Social Liberal
(65% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(55% permissive)

Centrist

Arta

You are a

Social Liberal
(81% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(23% permissive)

Strong Democrat

Funny that hismajesty and I got the same tagline. Heh.

MyndFyre

QuotePeople shouldn't be allowed to have children they can't provide for.
I wish there was a "fuck yes" vote.  :P

You are a

Social Moderate
(41% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(93% permissive)

Capitalist

I think they have the tagline messed up.  But as far as describing me as a capitalist, they hit it right on the money.  I couldn't think of higher praise.  ;)

Quote"I would dictate that moronic drivers are to be deported to France."
—RAP from Gilbert, AZ
Hellll yeah!

[edit]I think this is pretty interesting:

It seems like the red dots cover a more broad area than the blue dots do.  The blue dots seem to cover a specific ideology.

Could this be a sign that the democratic party is appealing to a smaller part of the general electorate than the republicans are?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

l2k-Shadow

Yeah you're right, it seems like the republicans appeal greater to the general population.. although I think this is partially due to the fact that a lot of democrats don't or can't vote... hmm although it seems like blue is more concentrated than red yet red is more spread out.

Although I find it interesting how there is a lot of red in the anarchist/libertarian section of the graph, you'd think anarchists would be dominantly democrat..

MyndFyre

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on June 28, 2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah you're right, it seems like the republicans appeal greater to the general population.. although I think this is partially due to the fact that a lot of democrats don't or can't vote... hmm although it seems like blue is more concentrated than red yet red is more spread out.

Although I find it interesting how there is a lot of red in the anarchist/libertarian section of the graph, you'd think anarchists would be dominantly democrat..

No, I think anarchists (no government advocates) would lean more towards republican, who (theoretically, but not lately) support limited government.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hismajesty

Well hippies are too busy protesting and getting stoned to remember to go vote, so......

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 29, 2006, 09:36 AM
Well hippies are too busy protesting and getting stoned to remember to go vote, so......

exactly :(

Adron

You are a

Social Liberal (60% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate (43% permissive)

Centrist

loc: (37, -25)
modscore: (26, 36)
raw: (2933)

Hazard

QuoteYou are a

Social Conservative
(30% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(60% permissive)

Republican

Oh yea... for this question...
Quote10. I would defend my property with lethal force.
There was no "HELL F*@#ING YES!" button.

Its funny, under the little chart that has where I am on the spectrum if you click "Famous People" the dot for me is right over Reagan's heart. Haha! Viva la Reagan!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne