• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My cigs made me do it.

Started by Zef, June 24, 2006, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zef

I'm suing for coffee.
How's access work atm to the webserver? (can't even begin to recall the login info)
Would like to update/change my page there (or just have it deleted, if it's a bother.)

... oh, and hi!
./hide

topaz

Are you a vL member or something?
RLY...?

Zef

Well, a highly inactive one at any rate!

rabbit

Wow...you are.  This is the first I've seen you.

Though how do we know you didn't just look at the member's list at inactive members and make an account?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Zef

Oh, it might look like a half-assed social engineering attempt at gaining access, but I can assure you it's not!
Surely, something so devious would not involve cookies, nor bunnies, and I brought both.

I am/was Zef/Melkor.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Grok

Quote from: Zef on June 25, 2006, 09:40 AM
Oh, it might look like a half-assed social engineering attempt at gaining access, but I can assure you it's not!
Surely, something so devious would not involve cookies, nor bunnies, and I brought both.

I am/was Zef/Melkor.

Ha, hi bud.  Talk to me on msnm.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: Grok on August 04, 2006, 06:48 PM
Quote from: Zef on June 25, 2006, 09:40 AM

I am/was Zef/Melkor.

Ha, hi bud.  Talk to me on msnm.

MSNM Shit, you let out the secret about how vL has made a very elaborate add-on to MSN! vL is taking over MSN, RUN!

Yegg