• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SphtBotv3 Help Please

Started by ReadyTofly, June 22, 2006, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadyTofly

Im new at using Bots but here it goes, I configured the bot correctly[I think?] and when I try to connect I'll just get this:

[14:28:44] Loading plugins...
[14:28:44] UDP communication subsystem online.
[14:28:44] Connecting to Battle.net server useast.battle.net
[14:28:44] Connecting to Battle.net logon server www.valgallalegends.com...
[14:28:44] Error 10049 connecting to Battle.net logon sever!
[14:28:44] Connecting to Battle.net logon server bnls.valhallalegends.com...
[14:28:44] Connecting to Battle.net logon server!
[14:28:45] Error 10061 connecting to Battle.net server!
[14:28:46] Connecting to Battle.net server useast.battle.net
[14:28:47] Error 10061 connecting to Battle.net server!

And it keeps repeating that, any help would be apperciated and Im sorry if it's such a stupid problem and if the problem was already addressed in another thread. Thank You.  My AIM is Asabache43 if that would be easier.

rabbit

You're IP banned from the server.

[edit]
Also, you have www.valgallalegends.com, you need valH, you typoed.  Additionally, you should only use bnls.valhallalegends.com as your BNLS server.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Spht

The default BNLS server is bnls.valhallalegends.com,www.valhallalegends.com.

There were times when www worked while bnls didn't, which is why I put it there.

Here is a list of Battle.net servers to try if you're having trouble contacting useast.battle.net:

http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/bncs_servers.txt

Joe[x86]

JBLS isn't officially supported, but it seems to have a reputation of being up when BNLS is down. To add JBLS to your list..

bnls.valhallalegends.com,www.valhallalegends.com,www.jbls.org
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

Last I checked, SphtBot uses BNLS packets that JBLS does not support.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

UserLoser

Quote from: J on July 02, 2006, 02:06 AM
JBLS isn't officially supported, but it seems to have a reputation of being up when BNLS is down. To add JBLS to your list..

bnls.valhallalegends.com,www.valhallalegends.com,www.jbls.org

BNLS wasn't down so no need to advertise crappy third party servers to replace BNLS