• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

WMDs Found in Iraq!

Started by Invert, June 21, 2006, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

What exactly are the qualifications something has to reach to be a WMD and not just a WD?
Say it with me:

topaz

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on June 26, 2006, 12:37 AM
Do only nukes fall into the category of WMDs? According to both articles, that is not the case. Enriched uranium can also be used in nuclear powered devices, not including nukes or powerplants.

Really? What other 'devices' would be powered by nuclear energy?

Yes so have their activities moderated, and please if you're a superpower then don't even tell me you don't have ways to stop a nuke which is flying out from Iran into U.S... that is a good half of the globe.

The Iranian PM/President (forget which) specifically said that he would wipe Israel off the map. I don't think the US can protect Israel at the sort of distance that we're at. Not only that, but they can attack anyone else - it doesn't have to be the US.

I'm not anti-America, I live here. I am anti-Bush because bush is disallowing what you have said in your third point, free will. Patriot Act.. war.. etc..

Your disdain for the American lifestyle leads me to believe that you're anti-American. Do you even know _why_ you are anti-Bush? Why you dislike the PATRIOT Act? The Second Gulf War? Or are you just another parrot?

Quote from: Disco on June 26, 2006, 12:47 AM
What exactly are the qualifications something has to reach to be a WMD and not just a WD?

Potential for widespread murder. The definition of it varies from person to person, but nukes would be included.

(Opinion) With the amount of radioactive material that was found, I think it's safe to say that, if they were to be used, would create widespread destruction.
RLY...?