Why is my email on lemonparty?

Started by Denial, June 11, 2006, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoni

Denial

Kyle Johnson ([email protected]) +Add contact
To: [email protected]
Subject: You are an amazing man.
You give me meaning to my life. Thank you.

shannon davis ([email protected]) +Add contact
Subject: You're that lemonparty dude!

You are the most fucked up person ever!!!I hope you die in your sleep you sick fuck!!!

BURN IN HELL!!!

mark young ([email protected]) +Add contact
Subject: You're that lemonparty dude!
PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    urgaylol   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Spht

You must have to be insanely bored, or just insane, to email someone whose name appears on a site like that.

Rule

I'm the only one that noticed that the subject in "shannon davis"' e-mail is a verbatim copy of the subject in "mark young"'s e-mail? Hmm...

Newby

Quote from: Rule on June 14, 2006, 04:20 PM
I'm only the one that noticed that the subject in "shannon davis"' e-mail is a verbatim copy of the subject in "mark young"'s e-mail? Hmm...

What of it?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Rule

Quote from: Newby on June 15, 2006, 02:32 AM
I'm only the one that noticed that the subject in "shannon davis"' e-mail is a verbatim copy of the subject in "mark young"'s e-mail? Hmm...

What of it?

Just a strange coincidence that  two subjects were letter and casewise identical in a sample of 3 e-mails, unless "You're that lemonparty dude!" was a default subject.

Jeapordy music...

Newby

Quote from: Rule on June 15, 2006, 02:59 AM
Quote from: Newby on June 15, 2006, 02:32 AM

What of it?

Just a strange coincidence that  two subjects were letter and casewise identical in a sample of 3 e-mails, unless "You're that lemonparty dude!" was a default subject.

Jeapordy music...

It wasn't default. Hmm... :o
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

warz

When has Denial ever done anything on his own, or not lied about something so stupid as this?

Denial

If you woulda noticed on the website when it had my email When you clicked my my email it sent you to your default email
and automatically put that subject line in there.

Newby

Quote from: Denial on June 15, 2006, 11:51 PM
If you woulda noticed on the website when it had my email When you clicked my my email it sent you to your default email
and automatically put that subject line in there.

I'm sorry. I didn't care to look at the webpage all that much. ;)
- Newby

disco

I'd like to point out here that it was never established that it's not actually him, just that his name and email were displayed.  :P
Say it with me:

Denial

well my name and email are no longer displayed.