• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Please Take My Sleep Survey!

Started by Ender, June 09, 2006, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ender

I made an online sleep survey for my stats class. I would appreciate it if you take it. If you do, take it only once. The one question that may be considered intrusive, "what's your gpa," has a "skip" option. I don't think any other questions are intrusive.

Thanks in advance to those who take it.

Click Here for my Stats Sleep Survey

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Invert

I wanted to take it but I'm not in school.

Forged

the homework question was some what hard to answer.  9/10 I have none, but at times I can have 12 hours worth of homework.  Didn't really know how to answer that one.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

topaz

Quote from: Forged on June 11, 2006, 12:20 AM
the homework question was some what hard to answer.  9/10 I have none, but at times I can have 12 hours worth of homework.  Didn't really know how to answer that one.

No homework? Wtf? Do you go to middle school or something?
RLY...?

Adron

You need to extend the age range if you're looking to get as many participants as possible...

Arta

Forged

Quote from: Topaz on June 11, 2006, 01:35 AM

No, I am in college.  Not a whole lot in the way of homework other than the occasional essay.

MrRaza

Quote from: Forged on June 14, 2006, 01:44 AM
Quote from: Topaz on June 11, 2006, 01:35 AM

No, I am in college.  Not a whole lot in the way of homework other than the occasional essay.

Uhh.. did you forget reading, I know I get insanely huge amounts of it.

Forged

Yeah I didn't really count that as I do it while I sit at work.   I guess that counts too though, so I do have quite a bit of homework.

warz

What are the results of the survey?

Ender

Agh, sorry. I was lazy and never posted a link to the results, I actually had them done a week ago. RESULTS.