• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Fix Op [vL]

Started by UserLoser, June 06, 2006, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

As I said, i have not been on battle.net in over a year.  From what's said here, it appears nobody else has either.  So what's the big deal?  It's like someone taking my parking spot after I've moved to another state.  I simply don't care.

Kp

I've been on, just not in that channel. :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Networks

It's beyond me why you people stay in a place filled with morons like that to begin with. Get over it, they'll get it back eventually. It's not like vL was filled with people an hour before that.

MysT_DooM

Quote[9:27:06 AM] <Grok[vl]> .add blade aolnst

blade is that dude in Op Random on east...these people decided to make a comback on bnet from warnet.  i say vl shud get to some bashin and give em a good thrashin ;)

btw dave +GIOS ...its time

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Denial

Lol... Since op [vl] has had autoban on... People come to my channel and idle..

*cough* zorm *cough* userloser *cough bacca* *cough someone else i forgot their name*
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Newby

Idling on Battle.net is what the cool kids do these days?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

MrRaza

I havent been on battle.net in like 2 years

Denial

For those who care The ops in op [vl] is now been disrupted and [vl] now has regained ops status. Since blade is annoying we decided to take care of his ops.

warz

Meaning you couldnt hold the channel that long? Way to suck at warring... still! ROFLOLLOLLHAHROFLLMAOFLAOSTAOLOLHAH.

Denial

Lol battle.net is as exploitable as it always has been :) easy to disconnect bots and stuff

Poor Blade still stuck back in 2001.

disco

Quote from: Denial on June 07, 2006, 11:33 PM

*cough* zorm *cough* userloser *cough bacca* *cough someone else i forgot their name*
I drop in occasionally.
Say it with me:

Zorm

Quote from: Denial on June 07, 2006, 11:33 PM

Your channel just happens to be the only other channel I can remember. Don't go around feeling special now or anything.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood