• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Liberals

Started by Invert, May 30, 2006, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

That makes them weird, not liberals.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Re-Post:
Is that not a liberal idea to lower the age limit of legal sex age? It's sure not a conservative one.

If liberals were not opposed pedophiles would roam the streets freely! Oh wait, they already do thanks to liberal judges that think they would some how hurt the pedophiles feelings if he put him in jail.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/26/judge.flap.ap/index.html

Liberalism is a mental handicap.

---------

Who ever moved my original post to the trashcan be very careful. I threaten. There are two so one might innocently suffer.

Arta

What, precisely, is wrong with that? The answer to bad speech isn't no speech, it's more speech. Those people won't have a leg to stand on, because their position is patently stupid, and people will say so.

Constantly referring to liberalism as a mental handicap merely reveals your own ignorance. You seem to find behaviour you don't like, label it as liberal, and then use it bash liberals, irrespective of reality. I don't think you even understand the concept.

It's very boring.

CrAz3D

mmm, lenient criminal stuff is generally a liberal thing...if it was a conservative government/society (my kind of conservative) those child molesters would be dead.

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 30, 2006, 06:49 PM
mmm, lenient criminal stuff is generally a liberal thing...if it was a conservative government/society (my kind of conservative) those child molesters would be dead.

And that... is why I called you extremist.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on May 30, 2006, 07:00 PM

that isnt really extreme...most societies in the middle east would do it, I think.

I saw a new article where some lady was being assaulted in a bar, 20 people from that bar went and beat the hell out of her attacker...its real justice.

child molesters should be punished by society, I feel death is appropriate in most cases, I'm sure many agree with me
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 30, 2006, 07:52 PM
Quote from: Topaz on May 30, 2006, 07:00 PM

that isnt really extreme...most societies in the middle east would do it, I think.

I saw a new article where some lady was being assaulted in a bar, 20 people from that bar went and beat the hell out of her attacker...its real justice.

child molesters should be punished by society, I feel death is appropriate in most cases, I'm sure many agree with me

Why do you think a lot of people label the middle and far east extremist?
RLY...?

Rule

Too bad the justice system isn't controlled by physically abusive angry mobs acting emotionally and in the heat of the moment, ignorant of the situation they are taking it upon themselves to dole out punishment for.  Because if it were, things would be so much more humane, fair and reasonable -- true justice  ::).

Adron

Well, that does seems like a conservative thing to suggest. In old times, marriage at a young age was normal.

K

Quote from: Invert on May 30, 2006, 05:36 PM
Re-Post:
Is that not a liberal idea to lower the age limit of legal sex age? It's sure not a conservative one.

Is that why Kansas, a predominantly conservative state, until recently had no minimum marriage age? Good thing they set the new bar at 15 years old after a 14 year old from Nebraska married a 22 year old man in Kansas.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on May 30, 2006, 10:19 PM

Too bad the justice system isn't controlled by physically abusive angry mobs acting emotionally and in the heat of the moment, ignorant of the situation they are taking it upon themselves to dole out punishment for.  Because if it were, things would be so much more humane, fair and reasonable -- true justice  ::).

Physical abuse is the assault, the punishment is the community coming together to teach the assaulter(?) a lesson.
(ré-bun-dance)

Zakath

Mob justice is not real justice.

If the same mob decided that somebody's shoes were offensive and beat the hell out of the person, that would be justice too by your definition.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Zakath on May 31, 2006, 01:47 PM
Mob justice is not real justice.

If the same mob decided that somebody's shoes were offensive and beat the hell out of the person, that would be justice too by your definition.
But there had been a real crime committed....they didnt beat the guy because he was queer or wore black shoes with brown socks...they taught him that he shouldnt beat up women
(ré-bun-dance)

Zakath

Yes, and? What if there hadn't been? What if they thought a crime was being committed and it was actually role play or something?
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.