• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Essay I wrote

Started by Ishbar, May 23, 2006, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishbar

So, for school I had to write a short story, roughly 1,200 words [Or more]
It had to be a horror story, or something that underlines whatever pretenses elaborated in your typical one. [Horror Story]
With the given, I had no idea what to do...till the 'eve' of the projects due date. I was up till 4 writting this, and just am currious to see what your thoughts, opinions, and criticism are on my probable contradictions, horrid grammar and punctuation, and appalling writting habbits.  :-\

Here you go

Well...aparently..It gets hideously ruined when I copy and past it from word..any suggestions to getting it up?

raylu

Can't you just host it somewhere as plain text? Rafm.org?
Pie?

Ishbar

it ruins all the indents, and paragraph structure, and character dialouge. It just puts it into a big hodgepodge!

K

Export as PDF.  Oh wait, Microsoft Word?  ::)

warz

Quote from: Ishbar on May 23, 2006, 06:09 PM
it ruins all the indents, and paragraph structure, and character dialouge. It just puts it into a big hodgepodge!

It's not meant for posting large formatted documents such as a horror story. Thankfully you didn't register and then post.. it'll be gone tomorrow. :-p

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Yegg

Upload the .DOC somewhere and provide a link.

Stealth

Quote from: K on May 23, 2006, 06:13 PM
Export as PDF.  Oh wait, Microsoft Word?  ::)

Yeah.. and every other Windows program that can print a document ;)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Ishbar

so..I like how ive gottest a suggestion that has worked..

-cough-

warz

If you're having trouble finding a place to host a TEXT file for crying out loud then your story is not worthy...

Ishbar

Well sorry for not fucking knowing any GOD damn place to put A TEXT FILE
And Sorry for not just fucking posting the entire thing so its not just some big agglomeration of TEXT
Gee; why not take your flames and make them suggestions or just dont post at all.  >:(

Yegg

You never even tried searching google after reading my suggestion. I searched google for "free file upload" and I found many adequate sites doing so.

MrRaza

warz

Quote from: Ishbar on May 24, 2006, 03:54 PM
Well sorry for not fucking knowing any GOD damn place to put A TEXT FILE
And Sorry for not just fucking posting the entire thing so its not just some big agglomeration of TEXT
Gee; why not take your flames and make them suggestions or just dont post at all. >:(

Gee man, I was just jokin around, waynes world style... but seriously.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.