• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Runescape?

Started by Ishbar, March 22, 2006, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yegg

Quote from: Desire on June 10, 2006, 06:02 PM
boring as hell

I don't play nor  have I played in about 2 years, but Classic (which was the main game during my time) was a very great game. All they needed to do was design a better cheating detection and prevention system and they would be set. I don't know why they had to get rid of it or why people had to be stupid and ruin it for thousands of others.

oldeyed

They actually have a new cheating detection systen which works very well, they also have a report abuse section were other players can report those that are breaking the rules.....and another improvement they have made is that they are now linking accounts to eachother via trades and ip adress so that low level sub-accounts arent just being banned but the main account of the user which is a high-level and took time to build is also being banned because he\she is using their low level accounts to cheat and produce income and trade to the high-level main accounts.

Very crafty is you ask me   8)

Yegg

Quote from: oldeyed on June 11, 2006, 11:48 AM
They actually have a new cheating detection systen which works very well, they also have a report abuse section were other players can report those that are breaking the rules.....and another improvement they have made is that they are now linking accounts to eachother via trades and ip adress so that low level sub-accounts arent just being banned but the main account of the user which is a high-level and took time to build is also being banned because he\she is using their low level accounts to cheat and produce income and trade to the high-level main accounts.

Very crafty is you ask me   8)

I know of all the updates made for the new game. I just think they should have been made for classic and left the gameplay the same way it's been for years before this Runescape 2 was developed and released.

oldeyed

Oh i see...well I really have no place in that arguement seeing as i wasn't playing before RS2 came out.

BaDaSs

Played this game from 2001-2003
Had 246mill, all party hats and whatnot, and was around lvl 100 before losing interest. Gave my account and stuff away and haven't seen the dude I gave it to since. I'd give it a thumbs up for players aged 10-15. Only worth playing if you get the members account, which requires you to pay (You can duel/more quests). Also, the community is full of idiots now, and the owners are more into making the money than actually having a good game.
Network One
Aegis - http://opn1.net/Aegis

Ninja

im super godly in this game.sorta.....