• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sony PSP

Started by jigsaw, March 17, 2006, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networks

Anyone ever think to just get a laptop? Good game.

rabbit

Laptops don't fit in your pocket and get stolen on the bus.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Networks

Quote from: rabbit on March 27, 2006, 05:52 PM
Laptops don't fit in your pocket and get stolen on the bus.

They fit in a case you can carry and I'd say they're less liable from getting stolen seeing as how big they are opposed to a tiny PSP. Anything can get stolen learn to protect your merchandise. And I'd say the features out weigh it's supposed "bulkyness" in comparison to a PSP.

Trance

It's not practical to carry a laptop everywhere you go, a PSP is a good cheap solution for checking stuff on the internet. What I'd use it for is google maps or to check travel info, maybe even check up on the news. I can't be carrying a laptop on a bus or train.. someone would try and steal it and as far as I'm concerned I'd rather someone steal a PSP than a laptop.

Joe[x86]

If all you wanted to do was use google maps, etc, PSP is the way to go. However, being a programming student (in fact, a student at all), I'd want to carry a compiler/editor/browser with me between home and school (lunch, bus).
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.