• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

LOL @ Americans

Started by Mephisto, December 23, 2005, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

ahaha. pretty funny.

Though, it was intentional of course. If someone is looking at a map they're going to think the map is accurate and probably wouldn't question it because that would be (on most occasions) stupid.

CrAz3D

That's what they get for asking black people.
J/K...seriously though...
Its sad how few people know where places are.

People ALWAYS think I'm from another country, who knew US geography was so hard, pfft.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

They have no sense of geography whatsoever that it is just disturbing.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

I could understand if the place was never in the news...but pfft

I dnt know where Sri Lanka is.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Akamas

Wow, thats very pathetic.... but I'm not surprised.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

disco

I never noticed North Korea was that big either.
Say it with me:

Invert

U.S. public education is lacking. History and Geography are the worst.
I still don't think that video shows all, I'm sure they had some people that knew that that was Australia and not Iraq but they did not show those people just so they can get their bias message across. This can be done to any country because I am more than sure we can find some educationally challenged people everywhere.

hismajesty

Quote from: Invert on December 23, 2005, 03:47 PM
U.S. public education is lacking. History and Geography are the worst.
I still don't think that video shows all, I'm sure they had some people that knew that that was Australia and not Iraq but they did not show those people just so they can get their bias message across. This can be done to any country because I am more than sure we can find some educationally challenged people everywhere.

Duh. Ever watch that show Street Smarts?

rabbit

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 23, 2005, 02:47 PM
I could understand if the place was never in the news...but pfft

I dnt know where Sri Lanka is.
It's an island off southwest India.

On a side note: morons :\
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

WoOdTroll

Like I said, I've seen videos of people asking Americans how life in Canada is or what the land looks like, and they get dumb answers like people living in igloos. They basically dont know anything besides Mikey D's.

hismajesty

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 23, 2005, 09:31 PM
Like I said, I've seen videos of people asking Americans how life in Canada is or what the land looks like, and they get dumb answers like people living in igloos. They basically dont know anything besides Mikey D's.

Mikey D's?

WoOdTroll

hismajesty

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 23, 2005, 10:11 PM
McDonald.

Old McDonald?

I mean, seriously, how ironic is it that you insult us for not understanding others culture, but in your insult you incorrectly reference something that is part of America...TWICE!

WoOdTroll

I stole mikey d's term from your country.

You should go out more, and learn some slang.