• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Anyone else...

Started by DarkMinion, December 09, 2005, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMinion

...that has VS 2005 have serious problems?  It won't even compile Microsoft Speech SDK, and I've had to make project-wide changes in my DMBot code to even get it to compile.  I'm this close to just going back to .NET 2003

MyndFyre

I didn't have problems with 2005 beta 2, but I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the final release bits yet.

I'll probably run them side-by-side.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

shout

I've had many problems with precompiled headers.

MyndFyre

Those PCH errors are because PCH is turned on by default and in from-scratch projects you usually don't use them.  MySQL might come with PCH files, or similar free/open libraries, but that's what PCH files are for.  You can usually safely turn it off -- it's there for faster builds anyway.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.