• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MCP/0x34/No Connection Detected (Tass Sucks at Topics)

Started by Tass, November 22, 2005, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tass

why do you get No Battle.net connection detected? your not connected to bncs or mcp?

UserLoser.

BNCS?  How can MCP tell you if you're not connected to MCP?

???

Tass

What packets do you need to send before you start sendind packets through MCP?

MyndFyre

Well, BnetDocs discusses three packets used on the chat server related to realm communications: SID_QUERYREALMS, SID_QUERYREALMS2, and SID_LOGONREALMEX.  If I was interested I might have searched the forum for some information about these packets.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Tass

The documentation on 0x34 is poor can someone please make it clear to me

Message information: SID_QUERYREALMS (0x34)

Message ID:    0x34
Message Name:    SID_QUERYREALMS
Direction:    Client -> Server (Sent)
Used By:    Diablo II, Diablo II LOD

(DWORD)       Unused (0)
(DWORD)       Unused (0)
(STRING)     Unknown (empty)

What are Unusde (0) and Unknown (empty) equal too?

Hdx

There equil to 0x00 and NULL Respectivly.
Basically uour sending a packet with 9 null bytes.
FF 34 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Tass

So do you even have to send 0x34?

Right after you send 0x0A you send 0x40 and when you get 0x40 you send 3E when you pharse 3E you get the ip and connecto that that througt that and start sending MCP packets..

l2k-Shadow

0x40 replaces 0x34. The truth is you don't have to send either packet and just send 0x3E since you could make a function to determine which realm you are connecting to instead of sending the packet. Ex: if you connect to useast.battle.net, the realm would be USEast.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

LivedKrad

Aren't there like 3 Asia servers though? Would you always connect to the same Asian Realm server or does it assign differently each time?

Yegg

Quote from: LivedKrad.fe on November 23, 2005, 11:57 AM
Aren't there like 3 Asia servers though? Would you always connect to the same Asian Realm server or does it assign differently each time?
I know there is also a korea.battle.net. But I believe it just redirects to asia.battle.net.

LivedKrad

Quote from: Yegg on November 23, 2005, 12:03 PM
Quote from: LivedKrad.fe on November 23, 2005, 11:57 AM
I know there is also a korea.battle.net. But I believe it just redirects to asia.battle.net.

Well, my point was that if one were to make a function to choose a Realm server instead of receiving them from Battle.net, how would one determine which is the best if there is more than one? Sure the function obviously works for USEast, but what of the Asian Realm? I think the Realm server replies with 3 possible choices for Realms when using the SID_QUERYREALM packet.

LivedKrad

Quote from: Tass on November 22, 2005, 04:30 PM
why do you get No Battle.net connection detected? your not connected to bncs or mcp?

Que?

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hdx

Quote from: LivedKrad.fe on November 23, 2005, 12:06 PM
Well, my point was that if one were to make a function to choose a Realm server instead of receiving them from Battle.net, how would one determine which is the best if there is more than one? Sure the function obviously works for USEast, but what of the Asian Realm? I think the Realm server replies with 3 possible choices for Realms when using the SID_QUERYREALM packet.
It does.
ASIA1: 222.233.16.239
ASIA2: 222.233.48.9
ASIA3: 222.233.67.9
And from what i know, its just user prefance. Untill I select otherwise it ALWAYS logins to Asia1. No matter what account I use.

And for Tass, Heres the Full protocol from my notes. Learn it, Love it, Live it.
C->S BNCS: Protocol Byte (0x01)
C->S BNCS: (0x50) SID_AUTH_INFO
S->C BNCS: (0x25) SID_PING
C->S BNCS: (0x25) SID_PING
S->C BNCS: (0x50) SID_AUTH_INFO
C->S BNCS: (0x51) SID_AUTH_CHECK
S->C BNCS: (0x51) SID_AUTH_CHECK
C->S BNCS: (0x33) SID_GETFILETIME (Optional: bnserver-D2DV.ini)
S->C BNCS: (0x33) SID_GETFILETIME (Optional)
C->S BNCS: (0x3A) SID_LOGONRESPONSE
S->C BNCS: (0x3A) SID_LOGONRESPONSE
C->S BNCS: (0x40) SID_QUERYREALMS2
S->C BNCS: (0x40) SID_QUERYREALMS2
C->S BNCS: (0x3E) SID_LOGONREALMX
S->C BNCS: (0x3E) SID_LOGONREALMX
C->S MCP: Protocol Byte (0x01)
C->S MCP: (0x01) MCP_STARTUP
S->C MCP: (0x01) MCP_STARTUP
C->S MCP: (0x19) MCP_CHARLIST2
S->C MCP: (0x19) MCP_CHARLIST2
C->S MCP: (0x07) MCP_CHARLOGON
S->C MCP: (0x07) MCP_CHARLOGON
C->S MCP: (0x12) MCP_MOTD (Optional)
C->S BNCS: (0x0B) SID_GETCHANNELLIST (Optional)
C->S BNCS: (0x0A) SID_ENTERCHAT
S->C MCP: (0x12) MCP_MOTD (Optional)
S->C BNCS: (0x0B) SID_GETCHANNELLIST (Optional)
S->C BNCS: (0x0A) SID_ENTERCHAT
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status