• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Já nejsem z USA.

Started by l2k-Shadow, October 08, 2005, 12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

l2k-Shadow, ich bin der koing. ph33r!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Joe on October 11, 2005, 07:07 PM
l2k-Shadow, ich bin der koing. ph33r!

Jdi do prdele, špekoune.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Joe[x86]

UserLoser.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on October 10, 2005, 09:52 PM
UserLoser je moje dobrá kurva.

UserLoser is my good bitch.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Topaz

Joe[x86]

l2k-Shadow

English sucks due to the fact it's one of the simplest languages spoken today... unlike Czech which is one of the hardest languages, which uses letter alphabet, to learn and speak correctly. It's not as simple as English, the language itself has and you are able to construct much more sophisticated sentences, unlike in English where it is extremely hard or impossible. For example, in Czech I can construct a paragraph where all the words start on the letter H. Can you do that in English? Try it please. I also dislike English due to the fact 95% of what you call "cuss" words revolve around three words, fuck, shit, and bitch... unlike in Czech where there is a huge variety. Also please take a look at the letters found in Czech:

A, Á, B, C, Č, D, Ď, E, É, Ě, F, G, H, CH, I, Í, J, K, L, M, N, Ň, O, Ó, P, Q, R, Ř, S, Š, T, Ť, U, Ú, Ů, V, W, X, Y, Ý, Z, Ž

That's 42 letters, 15 more than your simple language, including the letter Ř which NO person speaking English language as their native language can pronounce. I also must mention that many Americans think that English is one of the hardest languages to learn. PFFT self-absorbed fucks.

Czech is a unique language which I am glad I can read, write, and speak fluently... now I learned to fluently speak English in 4 months, would you learn to fluently speak Czech in that time? I really don't think so. So, please someone defend English now. :)

Explicit

The Cambodian language has 72 letters in its alphabet, which is my native language.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 14, 2005, 09:48 AM
The Cambodian language has 72 letters in its alphabet, which is my native language.

Even more proof English is language for dumbnuts. Heh.

Joe[x86]

I just logged in from school. The "party like its 1999" thing screwed over the whole tables =p

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Joe on October 14, 2005, 10:40 AM
I just logged in from school. The "party like its 1999" thing screwed over the whole tables =p

Party like its 1999 > School.

GFG

Topaz

That's 42 letters, 15 more than your simple language, including the letter Ř which NO person speaking English language as their native language can pronounce. I also must mention that many Americans think that English is one of the hardest languages to learn. PFFT self-absorbed fucks.

How do you know what Americans think? How do you know if we can or can't pronounce it? Are you labeling 250 million people as "self absorbed"?

You're making a lot of generalizations, and projecting your anger onto us for little to... no reason.

shout

Take your complicated language and blow it out your ass.

PFFFT, self-absorbed fuck.

|