• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What is your fav car?

Started by QwertyMonster, September 24, 2005, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

rabbit

Gogo 1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Cobra
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

David

QuoteSo which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...

Wow...you really don't pay attention, if you refer to the first page of this, you will see my car. And I didn't spend 8k, I spent 3k, is english not your primary language? Because it seems that you have difficulties comprehending what you read.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

UserLoser.

Quote from: David on September 26, 2005, 08:56 PM
QuoteSo which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...

Wow...you really don't pay attention, if you refer to the first page of this, you will see my car. And I didn't spend 8k, I spent 3k, is english not your primary language? Because it seems that you have difficulties comprehending what you read.

Lmfao, that's your car?  You're talking big about THAT?  Uh, you said you spent $3k and took a $5k loan, no? 3k + 5k = 8k.  English is my primary language, yes, but I also speak some Polish, Swedish, and Spanish - have a problem?  I can comprehend what I read.  I read that Skyline > GT and that's all there is to it.  Go away

David

5k - 3k = 2k,meaning I had 2k to put into my car,  Learn your simple subtraction.  I love it when people who know nothing about cars try and talk big shit, you don't have a Skyline, you never will. I bet you drive some little Civic just like everyone else who talks big shit.

And you're taking this as a one sided thing, I've also pointed out good things about imported cars, and other american cars, not to mention the fact of everyones infatuation with thinking that the Skyline GT-R is the best car on this planet. --;;

And just for your enjoyment, I'll make a videotape of me racing, running my car hard, or whatever, which I had planned on doing anyways along with the Metallica - Fuel video :P
Geez, go code a life.

CrAz3D

Heh, I run my truck hard sometimes, it is fun.  Yay for mud.  I do wish I had the 5.4l engine though :(  I'd lose gas mileage though :(...not like I drive my truck daily anymore though, so w/e!

As far as Skylines go w/e, they're all just cars, some quicker & such than others.  I'd prefer my stingray, I'd be rollin style then
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

a 1500 lb car is lighter though

I don't think the Skyline will have much of a following/history here in the US as something like the mustang or Camaro even.  I hadn't even heard of a skyline until a few months ago.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

David

3500 is heavy, the new Evo's come running around 3300, like I said earlier though, this has turned from a discussion to a straight on "my dream car is better than your real car!" , you all can talk shit ( and yes I know I am guilty of it too ) , all the cars being discussed are well built, we all have different preferences.
Geez, go code a life.

quasi-modo

The car I will be getting soon (well I have it but it is back in jacksonville right now)  has leather heated memory seats with built in back massagers.

gg.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

nslay

Quote from: powered by nissan on September 26, 2005, 11:23 PM
Quote from: David on September 26, 2005, 10:54 PM
5k - 3k = 2k,meaning I had 2k to put into my car,  Learn your simple subtraction.  I love it when people who know nothing about cars try and talk big shit, you don't have a Skyline, you never will. I bet you drive some little Civic just like everyone else who talks big shit.

And you're taking this as a one sided thing, I've also pointed out good things about imported cars, and other american cars, not to mention the fact of everyones infatuation with thinking that the Skyline GT-R is the best car on this planet. --;;

And just for your enjoyment, I'll make a videotape of me racing, running my car hard, or whatever, which I had planned on doing anyways along with the Metallica - Fuel video :P
cout<<"metallica is awesome  ::) redneck (shaking my head)  lets see who says im never going to have a skyline, i have a long life ahead of me, im 17 years old, who knows.........you dont know shit, stop assuming.  GTR is one of those cars that will always be remebered in history, for the first time it ran on fuji in 1971, till the time it dominated in the jgtc, its one of those cars that retired on top of the inline 6 engine list.  Please dont tell me i dont know much about cars because you were the one that called the z tune skyline heavy, and you knew it was awd. awd cars are 500+ lbs heavier than most fwd/rwd cars DUH.  IMO 3500 punds a good weight for a awd car"; //what do you have to say now dave muahahhahahha

I've never flamed anyone on this forum, but this one cuts the mustard, you're a total dork.

Forged

QuoteDon't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these

It is funny that you call me a kid considering I am older than you, but anyways....  My dad doesn't own a muscle car and I really don't like them that much more.  I am more of a truck person (before you start no my dad doesn't own one of those either...)  However I am a big fan of expensive european imports.  The only cool kind of car out there just about.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

David

I wouldn't mind having a Jaguar, but a car I would really like is an Lotus Elise :D
Geez, go code a life.

CrAz3D

Quote from: David on September 27, 2005, 08:56 AM
I wouldn't mind having a Jaguar, but a car I would really like is an Lotus Elise :D
YES!  Those are hot, I saw a brand new one driving down the streets of NYC, my jaw dropped.
(ré-bun-dance)

David

I saw one yesterday when I was on the interstate, I started drooling  ;)
Geez, go code a life.

Forged

Quote from: David on September 27, 2005, 08:56 AM

From what I have been told jaguars suck, but those new Elises do look sexy as hell.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

|