• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MyndFyre[vL] / Thing[vL]

Started by Newby, August 29, 2005, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

I think Thing2 was changed to [vL].
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

warz

Why would you join a stagnating clan?

Invert

Quote from: warz on August 31, 2005, 09:49 PM
Why would you join a stagnating clan?

Your penis is stagnant.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Thing [vL]

Quote from: Akamas on August 31, 2005, 06:13 PM
I believe his rank, "[na]" has administrative abilities, so, setting him to "[vL]" would technically be demoting him  :o

I created the rank [na] so that I can perform certain administrative functions regarding the security and maintenence of the forum software.  I perform no moderating or administrative functions other than that and moderating my board.

iago

You're correct that joining [vL] (the group) is a downgrade in Thing's abilities.  You might even say he was "demoted" :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Akamas

Actually, thats exactly what I said.....
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

AcidAngel

MyndFyre

AcidAngel