• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BlizzCon - Blizzard Gaming Festival

Started by Mephisto, August 13, 2005, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephisto

Anyone planning to attend?

I'm going with a friend of mine I've known for a long time online and I'll also get to meet one of my good Warcraft III friends who happens to be invited to the BlizzCon Invitational Tournament for Warcraft III.  :)

Go to http://www.blizzcon.com for details~

QwertyMonster

Topaz

hismajesty

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 13, 2005, 07:54 PM
I might, depends :P.

You're not attending. k. You're 13 and live in England!

QwertyMonster

It says 'Any Age' aslong as i go with an adult. I will go with my mum and she will get me there. But i decided anyway, i can't be bothered. :P

Maddox

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 14, 2005, 05:58 AM
It says 'Any Age' aslong as i go with an adult. I will go with my mum and she will get me there. But i decided anyway, i can't be bothered. :P
your mummy, how sweet.
asdf.

NocBrute

ROFLGASM

HF, blizzard is totally overrated anyways, lol j/p ^^

Invert

BlizzCon? What a load of crap. Who cares about Blizzard they are not going to make anymore good games. People waiting on Diablo 3 when they don't know that Blizzard has eradicated the Blizzard North team. Almost everyone that made Blizzard what it is (was) is gone now from the company.

Blaze

Quote from: Invert on August 22, 2005, 03:37 PM
BlizzCon? What a load of crap. Who cares about Blizzard they are not going to make anymore good games. People waiting on Diablo 3 when they don't know that Blizzard has eradicated the Blizzard North team. Almost everyone that made Blizzard what it is (was) is gone now from the company.
Which makes room for a new group of Blizzard Staff to make a new game (Non WC, SC, D, or those crazy old old games).
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No