• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Alternative packet loggers

Started by Tontow, July 18, 2005, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Verizon sucks because their space is a HUGE perveyer of spam, and they don't do crap about it.  They also have ridiculous anti-spam members for inbound emails, including authenticating or something stupid.  They're bloody hypocrites!

Quote from: Kp on July 19, 2005, 09:25 PM
Quote from: Tontow on July 19, 2005, 08:59 PMUmm, could someone compile Tcpdump for me please?

You're in luck!  I already have it compiled for my own uses, and I can send you a copy.  However, you'll need to have glibc 2.3.2 or newer in your ldpath or you might have trouble getting it to find the necessary shared objects.  If you run into problems, check /etc/ld.so.conf or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH (dangerous - not for the faint of heart).

See, this is why I love you. :-P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

R.a.B.B.i.T

That's why I have gmail accounts, not verizon accounts.

Tontow

I managed to find a compiled vershion of Tcpdump on download.com.  It didn't work  :-\ .  Nothing I found on download.com worked...  :-\ :-\ :'(

Shure, thay found my network card ok, but none of them found my 56k dileup modem.  :'( PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Sorc.Polgara

Cox Cable here >_<

Like $29.99 a month.  I don't have to pay, my dad does!

Forged

Quote from: MyndFyre on July 19, 2005, 10:25 PM
Quote from: Tontow on July 19, 2005, 09:49 PM
Aim: tontow20
email: [email protected]

I don't have glibc 2.3.2. Dose it need to be compiled too?
And I'm pretty sure you need Linux as well.

I think GCC is ported.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Tontow

Dose anyone know of a packet logger that supports Dialup adapters?

dxoigmn

Quote from: Tontow on July 24, 2005, 12:38 PM
Dose anyone know of a packet logger that supports Dialup adapters?

CommView

Topaz

Tontow

CommView works for every other packet (evaluation); I don't want to buy it because I'm probably only going to use it once.  And AnalogX pmon doesn't support Win 98.