• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

This is why California is great...

Started by Invert, July 03, 2005, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

Topaz

I'm from California, and I don't recognize it.

It looks like mashed bean sprout.

Arta

UserLoser.

What's so great about that?  Looks like a piece of cauliflower or broccoli.  Eww, Armani Exchange

Invert

Are you guys dense or something?

Here:

Maybe you kids have never seen good weed before, who knows. Or maybe you have never seen so much of it.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Looks like your dog shat out some weird diseased organ.

darkxir

Invert, you got some good cali-o it looks like...if you're ever in sacramento call me my brother has a medical license :P

Invert

I have friends with cards and that stuff did come from one of the clubs here.

Fr0z3N

wow that looks like some good shit. Which reminds me I gotta pick-up soon.

shout

*Cry*

I want some... I havent smoked any since I got to NY. :(

UserLoser.

Dense? No.  Have a life? Yes.  I don't live in the type of community where there's drugs around, sorry.  Sure they're everywhere, but those kinds of things stick to small groups of people

warz

Yes, this is a foot long joint of hydro. Was pretty good weed. It was for some special occasion, like the last day of school, or something last semester - I don't remember.

http://www.insanedev.net/tks/ryan/DSC00897.JPG

CrAz3D

Quote from: darkxir on July 03, 2005, 09:09 PM
Invert, you got some good cali-o it looks like...if you're ever in sacramento call me my brother has a medical license :P
Thos are now invalid.  Federal law trumps state law.  Federal now says no pot.  At least I'm quite sure it now says that
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Falcon[anti-yL]

Hmm, I've never seen weed like that before =/

DeTaiLs

There is no way u can roll that much in that small of a blunt and if u did roll that there be so much it wont hit