Ladder Theory!

Started by CrAz3D, June 28, 2005, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.laddertheory.com

Explains relationships with girls/guys...read it ALL, it makes so much sense
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

The-FooL

The amazing thing is that its all true.

Tazo

shouldnt this go in the fun forum  :P

CrAz3D

It may be fun to read, but it is more true than it is fun...that being said, does anyone have any situation that the ladder theory doesn't apply to?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Archangel

Quote from: Tazo on June 28, 2005, 10:11 PM
shouldnt this go in the fun forum  :P

Its a true theory, not a made up one :).
I'm not an Addict.

QwertyMonster

Lol that site is pretty cool :P

Rule

You're serious? Sure, some of it is true to a point, but even coming close to claiming that a man couldn't possibly be happy with a platonic relationship with any woman is ridiculous.  This theory is by no means a brilliant observation  ::)

CrAz3D

uhm, no, it must be right.  Just about every woman I've met I've somewhat sized up like the ladder theory suggests
(ré-bun-dance)

JTN Designer

I've seen this before, it's very true for the most part, although I think he pushes things to the extreme, so maybe like; 80% accurate, but funny either way you look at it.
(advertising deleted by forum administrator)

CrAz3D

yeah, I've thought of a few situations that might not work in the ladder theory...but for the most part, it still applies
(ré-bun-dance)

UserLoser.

Going by that, my problem was I tried jumping from the friends ladder to the other one...which just doesn't work out (as I know now, and as it explains)

Intangir

man that shit is soooo totally right on the money its scary
Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

CrAz3D

I was on one ladder, then something happen (:() & I suppose I was on the friend ladder then she put me back on the 'good' ladder, but that was a little while ago & now I want to be sure that I'm on the 'good' ladder.  I so want to figure this out!
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

What if two people are both highest on each others ladders? Perpetual fucking?

CrAz3D

Very unlikely...but eventually I think they'd get bored & screw someone else (see everyone in Hollywood)
(ré-bun-dance)