• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

American History

Started by CrAz3D, June 23, 2005, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you know what Old Glory is?

Yes
No

CrAz3D

If you don't know, please answer truthfully & don't reply with the answer.  Also, if you're not from the 'States' you don't have to answer this.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

R.a.B.B.i.T

MyndFyre

You're a grand old flag...
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Reason I asked is because while @ the post office today the clerk was taking his own little polls on things. He mentioned one about having his shirt tucked in or not (one lady replied "I wouldn't mind if you didn't have a shirt at all"). He then mentioned the Old Glory poll he took of people about 25 yrs old or younger. He asked about 30 people or so & 2 people got it right. 1 person that got it wrong was a 5th grade teacher. I was sad when I heard that

He was quite pleased when he asked me a few things & I knew the correct answer.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

This is like 3rd grade stuff. :P

Falcon[anti-yL]

hismajesty

Vicious

I've heard old glory before but I couldn't remember what it was.

Forged

That is pathetic to say the least....
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

I asked to friends last night, neither had any clue.  1 is 21 the other is 16 yrs old :(

I was saddened
(ré-bun-dance)

MyndFyre

I'm now starting to reconsider my belief that "Jaywalking" on the Tonight Show is faked.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

dxoigmn

Quote from: MyndFyre on June 24, 2005, 01:09 PM
I'm now starting to reconsider my belief that "Jaywalking" on the Tonight Show is faked.

Haha. I always thought it was real. Ever watch Street Smarts? That is depressing as well.

Banana fanna fo fanna

In other news, I got a 780 on my US History SAT/II! Woohoo!

CrAz3D

Goodjob-ness!
Ha, I'm glad I never had to take any SAT II or the new ACT.
(ré-bun-dance)

Forged

me too, writing really just isn't my strong suit.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself