• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Help

Started by ColT, June 05, 2005, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColT

Can anyone help me, and also sorry for such a large picture..
The icons are bold and blurry aswell.

Yegg

....Looks fine to me. You can go to your Advanced Desktop Properties to fix all of this up. Whatever the problem might be.

ColT

How does it look fine?

warz

Looks fine to me too.

ColT

Well, I re-installed my graphic drivers and that didn't help, any other suggestions?

Blaze

That black shit would be a shadow. Turn your theme to Classic Windows.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

I see nothing wrong.

Is there a problem with your video card or monitor, perhaps?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

ColT

It was fine in Windows Classic, but when I switched back I had the same problem. The porblem occured after: I installed Webroots' Spy Swepper, and Webroots Windows Washer. Then I uninstalled them aswell ( I also ran both of the programs before I uninstalled ). Perhaps that info would help me?

Warrior

You might want to try right clicking on my computer, going to advanced, and setting some display stuff on and off
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: ColT on June 05, 2005, 07:43 PM
It was fine in Windows Classic, but when I switched back I had the same problem. The porblem occured after: I installed Webroots' Spy Swepper, and Webroots Windows Washer. Then I uninstalled them aswell ( I also ran both of the programs before I uninstalled ). Perhaps that info would help me?
WINDOWS ISN'T SPYWARE.  It's wasteware.  XP Themes suck, use classic.

warz

Quote from: rabbit on June 05, 2005, 10:01 PM
Quote from: ColT on June 05, 2005, 07:43 PM
WINDOWS ISN'T SPYWARE.  It's wasteware.  XP Themes suck, use classic.

Where in there did he say windows was spyware? What the hell is wasteware? XP themes are alright.

His resolution probably got messed up or something.

shout

Yegg

Read my post? I got so bored last night that I took screenshots of the directions - how to change tooltip color, etc.