• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

sck Problems

Started by WiLD, April 28, 2003, 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crypticflare

If the component isn't valid, that means the working addition of your compiler isn't a full licensed (sp?) one. Go to a search site download the component and figure out where it goes. Thats step 1

WiLD

srr 4 every1 that didnt understand, and yes i no i had to register but i forgot about it until i went to add it and i dont have a clue where to register.

cya
=_=  &&  g0dFraY  &&  -=Templar=-  @USWest

WiLD

sorry abit more info on my version of VB6. i dled it from kazza, a friend gave me his key and i installed it with that, and i forgot that i had 2 register so i was happy until i found out i had 2 :(
now i dont really have ne clue wwhere 2 register could some1 plz tell me.

thx alot.

=_=  &&  g0dFraY  &&  -=Templar=-  @USWest

Tazo

Quote from: WiLD on April 30, 2003, 06:19 AM
sorry abit more info on my version of VB6. i dled it from kazza, a friend gave me his key and i installed it with that, and i forgot that i had 2 register so i was happy until i found out i had 2 :(
now i dont really have ne clue wwhere 2 register could some1 plz tell me.

thx alot.

Go buy VB, pirated versions aren't your best choice, now are they?

MrRaza

i used 111-111111 for my cdkey and it worked and installed fine :)

drivehappy

I know I'll regret this...

Place the OCX in your system folder.
Goto your MS-DOS/command prompt.
Goto your system folder (you may or may not need to do this).
Type "regsvr32 mswinsck.ocx".

Yoni

Quote from: laurion on April 30, 2003, 02:24 PMGo buy VB, pirated versions aren't your best choice, now are they?
Unless you are developing commercial applications or are a company/corporation, it almost doesn't matter. No one's going to stop you from using pirated software for personal use. In fact, there are some products are available for free download for personal use, and require payment for commercial use - a smart move, in my opinion, as any good/useful software is going to be pirated anyway.

If you work for a company and need some software for commercial use, don't pirate it.

Camel

Quote from: Yoni on May 01, 2003, 09:31 AM
Quote from: laurion on April 30, 2003, 02:24 PMGo buy VB, pirated versions aren't your best choice, now are they?
Unless you are developing commercial applications or are a company/corporation, it almost doesn't matter. No one's going to stop you from using pirated software for personal use. In fact, there are some products are available for free download for personal use, and require payment for commercial use - a smart move, in my opinion, as any good/useful software is going to be pirated anyway.

If you work for a company and need some software for commercial use, don't pirate it.

viva la napster! (el napster? el napstero? la napstera?)
hehe