• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Gaming Development

Started by MyndFyre, June 01, 2005, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

awesome......................................gimme.

Blaze

I bet if blizzard bought this game it could be marketed as Starcraft 2 and they would make LOTS of money.  Please continue good ideas like you have been.  Can't wait to see some finished products.. :)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

Thats if all what he has said, actually does make it and it is created successfully.

Hopefully it does! :P

Blaze

I don't see someone like MyndFyre dropping a project with very high potential very likely unless there is a good reason, I.E. Vivendi being Vivendi.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Banana fanna fo fanna

Open-source games never work. You need so much creative talent and so much time, and so much resources that it's impossible.

I'd suggest going with a 2d RTS. Maybe make it massively multiplayer.

Warrior

I'd have to agree but if he thinks he can acomplish it all the power to it. I think the hardest part might be getting off your feet and developing a community interested enough in your project to be able to contribute to your open source application.
Good luck.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Warrior on June 14, 2005, 07:43 PM
I'd have to agree but if he thinks he can acomplish it all the power to it. I think the hardest part might be getting off your feet and developing a community interested enough in your project to be able to contribute to your open source application.
Good luck.

I was thinking about contacting Project: Revolution to see if they'd be willing to donate any models my way.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Warrior

That's actually a very good idea. They are pretty far along.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?