• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[PHP] Bringing Back the Bot

Started by AC_Drkan, May 23, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: AC_Drkan on May 27, 2005, 03:20 PM
Quote from: rabbit on May 26, 2005, 05:47 PM
Quote$config['idle'] = "/me ::..:: is a PHP Bot version 0.2 http://www.flawgaming.com for more Details ::..::";
Didn't look like it to me, sorry.

Actually, thats my domain. registered to me. Want me to change it to something?

well when i get more than 5 minutes where i can actually do something then i will change it.
See i have a life. A job. A gf.

AND BY THE WAY. i left you a little not at the bottom of the page. view it to find the note.

wahhhhh

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

The first thing I thought was "flawed".

Also, if you have enough time to change the source to your page, you should have enough time to order a different domain, which takes all of TWO MINUTES.

Finally, like I care what someone thinks if they can't even spell "newb".  You're a dumbass.

AC_Drkan

Quote from: rabbit on May 29, 2005, 09:36 AM

Also, if you have enough time to change the source to your page, you should have enough time to order a different domain, which takes all of TWO MINUTES.

Finally, like I care what someone thinks if they can't even spell "newb".  You're a dumbass.
Please uninstall CS and any other game your have.

Thats called l337 speak. or LEET, just for you.

|24|3|317
Is your username rabbit spelled in l337 speak

Me a dumbass.......look whos being an ass. U R (oops sorry) YOUR ARE.

Don't deny it, i could own you so bad in CS My score on average is about(out of 100 rounds) is 97(kills) to 14(deaths).

And let me guess, youll post a message saying oh yeah....well my score is 5 million - 1, but lemmie guess your score...

-10(kills) to 90(deaths)
"The Arguments of Today Result in the Wars of Tomorrow" - Quote By Muah.
<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

UserLoser.

Quote from: AC_Drkan on May 29, 2005, 09:48 PM

|24|3|317

Don't deny it, i could own you so bad in CS My score on average is about(out of 100 rounds) is 97(kills) to 14(deaths).

And let me guess, youll post a message saying oh yeah....well my score is 5 million - 1, but lemmie guess your score...

-10(kills) to 90(deaths)

userloser.net:27016

Blaze

Actually, rabbit was quite good last time I played him.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

AC_Drkan

Quote from: UserLoser on May 29, 2005, 10:22 PM
userloser.net:27016

If i ever have time to go play on it ill join it.

Your server is down at 12:30 EST time.

My server, whenever i get the chance to run it, is

68.50.77.212:27020

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

|24|3|317

-10(kills) to 90(deaths)
I know what l33tspeak is, but it's still evidence of whoever "speaks" with it is a complete moron.  If you want to insult me, try not to make yourself look retarded in the process.

AC_Drkan

Quote from: rabbit on June 01, 2005, 10:00 PM

|24|3|317

-10(kills) to 90(deaths)
I know what l33tspeak is, but it's still evidence of whoever "speaks" with it is a complete moron.  If you want to insult me, try not to make yourself look retarded in the process.

my server today. 5:00. Be there. Ill even take little demos for all to download.

<SpaceRain> STUPID

God i love Bash.org.