• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Where are CDKeys stored?

Started by Gilovan, May 22, 2005, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Anybody have this map of the MPQ file?

EDIT: Ugh, Blaze!
Quotemail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.1.8 < "Valhalla Legends Forum" <[email protected]>>... Domain of sender address [email protected] does not exist
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

iago

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=11669.msg113990#msg113990 date=1117319578]
EDIT: Ugh, Blaze!
Quotemail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.1.8 < "Valhalla Legends Forum" <[email protected]>>... Domain of sender address [email protected] does not exist

That's not Blaze's email, that's the forum administrator's email. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Kp

Yes, but it's Blaze's fault that the forum keeps trying to send e-mail.  I wonder whether if it's even worth allowing people to request e-mail notification.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

iago

Well, if the email notification worked, it would be fine...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Kp

Or if Blaze would stop signing up for notification on topics after we KNOW he has been advised that it doesn't work, that'd be good too! :)

Mephisto

Contact the authors of CD-Key changers for games like Diablo II and StarCraft.

Hdx

I've been working on this for a while, and Checking out SC's Battle.snp, I couldn't find where it got the cdkey. But simply monitering memory while loggin in works perfectly fine.

As for the e-mail crap. It's not blazes foult. It's hte forum admins. They need to set a VALID e-mail address for the sender.

Change it to something stupied like [email protected] and it will be fixed. ... It dosn't seem to be a problem anymore...
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Kp

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on May 29, 2005, 06:10 PMAs for the e-mail crap. It's not blazes foult. It's hte forum admins. They need to set a VALID e-mail address for the sender.

I'm aware that it is a forum configuration issue.  My point was that if Blaze and similar users would stop signing up for a service (e-mail notification) after they know it DOES NOT WORK (regardless of whose fault it is that the service doesn't work), the rest of us wouldn't be getting these annoying messages.