• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Whassup its InViTeD

Started by CraW, May 19, 2005, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Quote from: Fapiko on August 26, 2005, 07:19 AM
...yall are just retarded. Somebody posts, speaking however is comfortable with him, and is making an attempt at being friendly. Then you go and post shit against it. I think you are all eRacists. I thought after Germany and the Jews, Japan and the Chinese women and children, that people would look through the differences in skin color, cultures, languages, and typing styles and finally be able to live together in harmony. This brings to mind The Hackers Manifesto, which states that "outsiders" are the ones hating each other, causing chaos and war, while the online community is peaceful and only pursues to gain knowledge. You are proving The Mentor's last words to be false, you are a mockery to all netizens everywhere. You discriminate against people simply because of how they type. This discrimination must STOP, once and for all! Let the people of the internet unite!

HAIL DITLER! HAIL DITLER!

You, go away.  You come to somebody else's forum, and criticize how its run?  Refer to my first statement.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Topaz

Quote from: Fapiko on August 26, 2005, 07:19 AM
...yall are just retarded.  Somebody posts, speaking however is comfortable with him, and is making an attempt at being friendly.  Then you go and post shit against it.  I think you are all eRacists.  I thought after Germany and the Jews, Japan and the Chinese women and children, that people would look through the differences in skin color, cultures, languages, and typing styles and finally be able to live together in harmony.  This brings to mind The Hackers Manifesto, which states that "outsiders" are the ones hating each other, causing chaos and war, while the online community is peaceful and only pursues to gain knowledge.  You are proving The Mentor's last words to be false, you are a mockery to all netizens everywhere.  You discriminate against people simply because of how they type.  This discrimination must STOP, once and for all!  Let the people of the internet unite!

HAIL DITLER! HAIL DITLER!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLROFLROFL OMGLOL