• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MyStiCaL[iL]@USEast.

Started by Mystical, May 18, 2005, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fapiko

It has been brought to my attention that some questions are going around, so I will make you all a FAQ.

Q: [07:30:48] iL MyStiCaL: ROFL I dunno why you sold arta bnetdocs.com

A: This answer comes in two parts.
1) I sold it for more than I paid for it, so I made a profit.
2) Within 5 minutes I had purchased BnetPackets.Com

Please alert me to any updates or changes that need to be made to the FAQ.

QwertyMonster

Rofl you morons. Arta took down one site, he'll do it to another. "Fack". Please explain? I think you mean "FUCK". "FACK" is just plain GAY, like you.

You are an immature little peice of moronic shit. Now die!

Fapiko

...do tell me what site he took down? By the way, I say Fack because I'm guessing Fuck is filtered.

QwertyMonster

No it isn't filtered. He took down that other bnetdocs site which "Details" reported, i forget which it was. There is a topic on it somewhere.

Arta owns you, hes bnetdocs is popular, yours wont be. So why bother? Noob.

Mystical

LOL that's funny how i guess arta musta claimed he took down the site, when actually he bought it off fappy ;)

QwertyMonster

He didn't take down bnetdocs fool, he took down another site.

Fapiko

l0l and how did he go about doing that?  Complain to the web host?  I don't believe mine really cares, as Blizzard has complained about illegal content on my website several times and nothing has been done.  If they brush off a small company like Blizzard, I certainly don't think they will care about a piece of shit little nobody over in Great Britain who *thinks* he has all this copyright shit.  Technically, I could make a site that had all the same content as Arta's, and it would not be copyright infringement.  I did a little brushing up on my copyright law after selling bnetdocs.  It turns out I could have kept the domain, and even if he did decide to take me to court the judge would most likely have ruled in favor of me because no commercial value was gained or lost as a result of the website, and would have seen Arta as a vengeful prosecutor.

Mystical

I'm just wondering, because I own the rights to phatassglass, I couldn't file charges against somebody else if they had glass pipes on their site.  This is code, in the public domain, used for the purpose of helping developers.  It is also not all written by Arta.  So what is he copyrighting, the domain name?  Fappy just told you he changed the domain name lol,

Topaz

Quote from: Fapiko on August 26, 2005, 06:49 AM
l0l and how did he go about doing that?  Complain to the web host?  I don't believe mine really cares, as Blizzard has complained about illegal content on my website several times and nothing has been done.  If they brush off a small company like Blizzard, I certainly don't think they will care about a piece of shit little nobody over in Great Britain who *thinks* he has all this copyright shit.  Technically, I could make a site that had all the same content as Arta's, and it would not be copyright infringement.  I did a little brushing up on my copyright law after selling bnetdocs.  It turns out I could have kept the domain, and even if he did decide to take me to court the judge would most likely have ruled in favor of me because no commercial value was gained or lost as a result of the website, and would have seen Arta as a vengeful prosecutor.

Blizzard is hardly a small company, and Vivendi Universal certainly cares about it's child company losing profits because of hacks and such.

Topaz

Quote from: MyStiCaL on August 26, 2005, 07:03 AM
I'm just wondering, because I own the rights to phatassglass, I couldn't file charges against somebody else if they had glass pipes on their site.  This is code, in the public domain, used for the purpose of helping developers.  It is also not all written by Arta.  So what is he copyrighting, the domain name?  Fappy just told you he changed the domain name lol,

That comparison to packet documentation is really very different. Also, you don't need to tell us what he said - we're competent enough to read text.

Fapiko

Blizzard is hardly a small company?  They probably don't even have 100 employees..

Topaz

And how do you know this?

mrR0DGERS

I dunno
Blizzard is mean
I was in Blizzard Tech Support and I put an away message eating dinner. The guy didn't kick me. Then i put an away saying i'm clipping hedges and he kicks me.

Topaz

Maybe its because nobody gives a flying shit about what you do while you're away?

|