• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MyStiCaL[iL]@USEast.

Started by Mystical, May 18, 2005, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Quote from: MyStiCaL on May 20, 2005, 06:45 PM
Once again, Looks like people are assuming?
Isn't that assuming that people are assuming?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mystical

So what are you assuming?

QwertyMonster

That you had better talk to the people of these forums and not be a jerk because atm nobody will like you on these forums and nobody will help you. :)

shout

To repectable forum members:

Stop posting in this thread. That will just give him what he wants, which is to know he is fucking with people. He just wants to be the center of attention.

Edit: Haha @ Newby's avatar.

Mystical

Help me? Help me with what?

Mangix

your attitude towards other people :).

Warrior

My Internet was down for 5 weeks, I cried.

On another note: Hi nerd.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Akamas

QuoteMy Internet was down for 5 weeks, I cried.

QuoteHi nerd.

Indeed.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Warrior

I did :[ . I missed cybering and stuffs.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Topaz

WHATS UP MYSTICAL HOW YOU DOIN MAN

Mystical

Hi, Im alright, Im just checkin on all the bnet-related fourms.

David

I don't have any problems with MyStiCaL, I will be attempting to start up my site http://www.futilenetworks.com/forums/, and I know you will all want to reg. there ;D I'm going to try to be more active on here ( not that anyone cares ;X ), but, welcome?
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

dx

Fapiko

Fack you Mystical.  You are a god damned nublet non-geek.  What a something to be not proud of.  Facking idiot.  You need to go lose a life dood.  You can't chill with the no-life eGirlfriend cool kids.  But you know what?  I still love you, because you are my British Schoolgirl. =D

By the way, Arta makes me laugh like a British schoolgirl.  I'd like to inform you all that http://www.bnetpackets.com will be opening soon.  Go ahead Arta, try to slap me with the copyright infringement bullshit =D  It's most fun when you play rough.  Grrrawrrrr.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to the fine members of vL.  They are so fine, I just want to creeeam myself right here and now...  but I don't have a vagina =o  Sorry, but no eSex for you horny kiddies today :x  Maybe some other time... I'm sure Squeak would be happy to pleasure you in a one on one or group AIM session.

Latz

Mystical

LOL Fappy, you shoulda never sold arta Bnetdocs.com in the first place, <3 anyways nublet imma aim fight you!

|