• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tile

Started by Thing [vL], April 25, 2005, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing [vL]

This pisses me off  >:(  I removed the old toilet and tile, layed and grouted new tile and when I went to install the new toilet discovered that I screwed up.

Adron

You're right that it needs fixing, and it's annoying. But after placing all those other tiles, fixing and cutting those two must be like nothing. And it's going to look great when it's done. I'm impressed by the work putting all those tiles in that are there!

Mitosis

Ceramic tiling isn't very difficult, shouldn't be a problem for you to fix that. Looks nice.

Zorm

Looks better than the bathroom I use, we had the toilet replaced and so now there is a gap about 3 inches long in the back where its missing carpet. Yes carpet, Im not sure wtf the people who owned the house before us were thinking when they had carpet put in heh.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Blaze

Today my father put in a new toilet, and no tiles need to be replaced.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Adron

Quote from: Zorm on April 25, 2005, 09:01 PM
Looks better than the bathroom I use, we had the toilet replaced and so now there is a gap about 3 inches long in the back where its missing carpet. Yes carpet, Im not sure wtf the people who owned the house before us were thinking when they had carpet put in heh.

Bathroom carpet isn't that bad; it requires significantly less work, and is less expensive too. It's all about how much work you want to put into it.

Thing [vL]

This particular bathroom has had the flooring replaced twice now.  Originally it had carpet which was beginning to mildew from water that had dripped from the shower door.  I replaced that with crappy self adhesive vinyl tile which was ok.  This tile is much better looking and will last much longer.  It comes in sheets of 4x4 squares so it was pretty easy to install.  I'm ordering a new shower door this weekend.

Meh

Tiles can be quite slippery. I had the same problem with carpet in my bathroom. Now we have like plastic tiles.

iago

Carpet seems like it would get dirty and gross. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Mitosis

Meh

CrAz3D

We have vinyl 'tile' & a toilet rug & sink rug (both have rubber bottoms so they don't slide around)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...