• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New Pope

Started by iago, April 20, 2005, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on April 27, 2005, 09:46 PM
Wasn't the human race designed to reproduce? Gay relationships don't reproduce. Thus, I don't think it's natural, either

Wasn't the human race meant to reproduce? Having fun doesn't reproduce.  Thus, I don't think anybody should ever have fun, because it doesn't lead to reproduction.

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

Wasn't the human race designed to reproduce? Gay relationships don't reproduce. Thus, I don't think it's natural, either

No, the human race (as well as other species) weren't designed to reproduce boundlessly. A colony that grows too quickly can lose its supportability and be unable to maintain itself. Gay relationships is one of natures measures against overpopulation.

Hazard

Quote from: iago on April 27, 2005, 10:10 PM

Wasn't the human race meant to reproduce? Having fun doesn't reproduce.  Thus, I don't think anybody should ever have fun, because it doesn't lead to reproduction.

Way to take something completely literally and then blow it out of proportion. The purpose of sex is reproduction in nature, and how do gay relationships fit that definition? How does cock in ass lead to a child being conceived?

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Adron

Quote from: Hazard on April 28, 2005, 02:29 PM
Way to take something completely literally and then blow it out of proportion. The purpose of sex is reproduction in nature, and how do gay relationships fit that definition? How does cock in ass lead to a child being conceived?

The purpose of sex in humans and dolphins is actually two-fold: To reproduce, and to enjoy. This is different from many other species, where the purpose of sex is reproduction only. Those inhuman beasts actually only have sex to produce offspring.

Yegg

In a sense I believe humans should be that way too, but for pleasure and reproduction. Homosexuals are for pleasure only, they can't reproduce which is why it is not natural and immoral.

Hazard

So you only have to meet one requirement in order to be worth it? Its 'pleasureable" means that its okay? People have sex with animals and find it pleasurable so does that make it okay?

iago

Well, God obviously screwed up when he made homosexuals, then.  It seems like such a great God wouldn't make a stupid mistake like homosexuals.  Or is there some other reason that people are born Gay?

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hazard

Quote from: iago on April 28, 2005, 05:31 PM
Well, God obviously screwed up when he made homosexuals, then.  It seems like such a great God wouldn't make a stupid mistake like homosexuals.  Or is there some other reason that people are born Gay?

Oh so people are born gay now? Your incontraverable evidence please? Where exactly is the fag gene located? Is it a mistaken bond in one of the helicies?

God doesn't make mistakes, quite simply. All powerful and all good, beyond time and space. One explaination for homosexuals is they choose to stray from God, they choose to be gay. I don't think you are born attracted to someone of your same sex, its not hard wired just like violent tendencies aren't hard wired, its a product of your upbringing and you ALWAYS have a choice. Homosexuals screw up when they become homosexuals, God doesn't make mistakes.

Banana fanna fo fanna

It's not even the reproduction stuff. The human race is designed to reproduce, and thus males start out wired to be attracted to females and (I think) vice versa.

EpicOfTimeWasted

Quote from: Hazard on April 28, 2005, 07:06 PM
Oh so people are born gay now? Your incontraverable evidence please? Where exactly is the fag gene located? Is it a mistaken bond in one of the helicies?

Hmm, do you have incontrovertible evidence that being homosexual ISN'T genetic?  I only ask because you are so quick to dismiss ANY possibility of it being true, so you MUST know something that we don't.

Arta

shout

Who here masterbates? If you do then STOP IMMEDIATLY! You are not reproducing and therefore should not be doing it. Condoms are also a no-no, along with all other forms of birth control. And by the way, computers are'nt natrual either, so don't use them. No cars, houses, or even clothing! Come to think of it, every day I do at least 300 things that are NOT natural. Oh damn. I guess the mighty all-powerful, all-knowing lord fucked up again.

If god was perfect, I think he would be able to change these poor, unknowing folks from just happening to love the same sex. Aww, hell.

This is a pointless thread, and I think it should be locked. There is nothing useful about this, just the same parties arguing the same point over and over again.

Hazard

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on April 28, 2005, 07:46 PM
Quote from: Hazard on April 28, 2005, 07:06 PM

Hmm, do you have incontrovertible evidence that being homosexual ISN'T genetic?  I only ask because you are so quick to dismiss ANY possibility of it being true, so you MUST know something that we don't.

There is a total lack of evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Doctors and scientists have been unable to show a link and they have tried, thats my evidence.

EpicOfTimeWasted

Quote from: Hazard on April 28, 2005, 08:15 PM
There is a total lack of evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Doctors and scientists have been unable to show a link and they have tried, thats my evidence.

Doctors and scientists haven't been able to prove that a god exists, but you have an absolute belief that such a being exists.  Some scientists can also argue that most (all?) aspects of the universe (galaxy may be better, I don't know, I'm most certainly not a scientist) can be explained scientifically, without factoring in any sort of god.

If lack of evidence supporting one theory is evidence for the opposing theory, shouldn't that mean that you have some doubt as to whether or not a god exists?  Or at the very least, couldn't you agree that lack of evidence is NOT indisputable evidence?

nslay

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on April 28, 2005, 09:29 PM
Quote from: Hazard on April 28, 2005, 08:15 PM

Doctors and scientists haven't been able to prove that a god exists, but you have an absolute belief that such a being exists.  Some scientists can also argue that most (all?) aspects of the universe (galaxy may be better, I don't know, I'm most certainly not a scientist) can be explained scientifically, without factoring in any sort of god.

If lack of evidence supporting one theory is evidence for the opposing theory, shouldn't that mean that you have some doubt as to whether or not a god exists?  Or at the very least, couldn't you agree that lack of evidence is NOT indisputable evidence?

God is independent of the universe in Christianity.

|