Sorcress
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

QwertyMonster

Pick!

If your fav character isn't there, post it here

PS: This topic NEVER ends!

j0k3r

I love my necros. Shouldn't this be in the gaming forum?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

WoOdTroll

Quote from: j0k3r on February 09, 2005, 05:44 PM
Shouldn't this be in the gaming forum?

Thats what I thought.

iago

Err.. Druid :(

*moves to gaming*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

Assassin. I like the combos. (I never got past the second act in diablo II btw, my mother is the only one who plays it in my house)

j0k3r

Quote from: shout on February 12, 2005, 08:22 PM
Assassin. I like the combos. (I never got past the second act in diablo II btw, my mother is the only one who plays it in my house)
MILF
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

QwertyMonster

MILF = Mom(s) i'd like to f*ck lol

Vicious

I milfin' like the mother milfing necros. :[

Mangix

Sorc is the best Character. Her Ice Nuke deals a lot of damage and her meteor can go up to 18k damage. thats the highest i have gotten it.

j0k3r

Quote from: Mangix on February 15, 2005, 12:13 AM
Sorc is the best Character. Her Ice Nuke deals a lot of damage and her meteor can go up to 18k damage. thats the highest i have gotten it.
Stop using the word nuke. There is no "best character", they're all fairly well balanced. Meteor damage can go well above 18k with the right gear.

John Vo

Mangix

meh. i played legit and i got it up to only lvl 30. i also maxed all the synergies too. the only one left was to lvl inferno for the aftermath fire damage. but it is difficult to do. as for nuke, whats wrong with saying it?

Psycho

Sorcress is best at dueling and over all questing. Spells are awesome and items are priceless. If you decide to start one. I recommend making it all fire. It will do more damage and help you out in the end. Also put points into Teleport.

Mangix

teleport sucks if you have Enigma :P.