• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Read this ;D [Might be Off-Topic :( ]

Started by QwertyMonster, February 06, 2005, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

21:01 pm 6/02/2005

I was in Op [vL]  and im trying to program, and post on these forums and watch SC Chat, and i come back to find myself banned by Kp for Idleing.

I would like to know WHY people getting banned for idleing..

And then [vL]Kp Starts being a show off because he banned me and hes not going to unban me. Now thats pretty tight.

But answer this question: Why Do you ban People idleing and then not unban them?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

EpicOfTimeWasted

Just a hunch, but maybe they don't want people idling there, and banning idlers achieves this?

Mitosis

Quote from: QwertyMonster on February 06, 2005, 03:03 PM

I was in Op [vL]  and im trying to program, and post on these forums and watch SC Chat, and i come back to find myself banned by Kp for Idleing.

And then [vL]Kp Starts being a show off because he banned me and hes not going to unban me. Now thats pretty tight.

But answer this question: Why Do you ban People idleing and then not unban them?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

If you read the rules they do <b> NOT </b> want stupid complaints about being banned from their channel. They can do what ever they want. Live with it.

P.S. Who gives a shit? It's Battle.net...

j0k3r

But answer this question: Why Do you ban People idleing and then not unban them? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
That's called kicking.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Kp likes to ban people. He did it to me years ago when I was just starting out. Mainley for asking noobish questioins like, "Can I join please?"

QwertyMonster

Kp

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on February 06, 2005, 03:55 PMKp likes to ban people. He did it to me years ago when I was just starting out. Mainley for asking noobish questioins like, "Can I join please?"

Incorrect.  I have no particular fondness for banning people.  However, it is a very effective way of communicating a point when more polite methods fail.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

hismajesty

Blaze

If thye want you in their channel, you will be safelisted, if not, follow Trust's advice.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Falcon[anti-yL]

Complaining on their forums wouldn't get you anywhere.

Mephisto

MyndFyre

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 06, 2005, 09:27 PM
Complaining on their forums wouldn't get you anywhere.
Sure it will - it'll get you banned from the forums.  :P

Quote from: QwertyMonster on February 06, 2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah, hes annoying :D
Nah -- Kp isn't annoying.  Generally the people Kp bans are annoying.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mitosis

Spht

Quote from: Mitosis on February 07, 2005, 02:32 PM
Lol who cares it b.net!

It's a method of contacting Valhalla Legends, so everyone cares.

Warrior

Ive seen first hand Kp warn a person multiple times for a specific reason then ban them and even if I didnt, he is in vL and he can do whatever he wants =P
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?